American Truck Simulator Update 1.35 released
Author: admin | 11-06-2019, 12:50 | Views: 3 806 | Comments: 0
We've completed the testing cycle and American Truck Simulator Update 1.35 is now live!
First off, let us thank all of you who helped us with your bug reports, opinions and general feedback during the Experimental and Public Beta phases. The changelog is really huge and testing it would have been much harder without you. Its size is also the reason for why we won't describe all the details here again (please read the Public Beta article).
Most of you have already noticed that since a few days ago, a GPS voice navigation function was added to the Public Beta build of American Truck Simulator. For the initial phase, you can choose from 9 different language options (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Turkish and Mandarin Chinese). As with most of the new features, you can expect more options and improvements in the future. And while we have already amassed a considerable amount of feedback from the 1.35 update for Euro Truck Simulator 2, don't be shy to add your own feedback on our forum - the more the merrier!
Now here's a short recap video to help you navigate through all the changes and new features before Washington arrives tomorrow! Are you ready to truck on?!
To enjoy the 1.35 update, make sure to OPT OUT of beta branches and your game will be automatically updated on Steam.
Some mods, however, may not have caught up yet - this update can effectively break them; remember that you can always stay on 1.34 or an even older branch. Follow these instructions to access and select them: Steam client → LIBRARY → right click on American Truck Simulator → Properties → Betas tab → select the version you want.
Also, check our modding wiki to get details pertaining to mods for the game.
Changelog ATS Update 1.35.x:
- New roads: OR-58 (Oregon DLC), CA-299 and another segment of OR-140
- Arizona signage improvements
- Traffic lights improvements (all states)
- Purchased container trailers
- Purchased B-double trailers (all types)
- Purchased chip van trailers
- Specialized boat trailer
- Browse purchased trailers & accessories
- Saddle-mounted truck transport (KW T680)
- STAA doubles in traffic
- Adjust purchased trailers without service visit (extendable trailer, sliding tandem)
- Copy truck/trailer configuration across fleet
- Wiper settings improved
- GPS Voice navigation
- Use your own purchased trailers in External Contracts (WoTR)
- Online garage purchase
- Emergency refuelling service
- Input improvements (Steam controller support, Tobii eye tracker support, controller hotplug support, better FF on Linux)
- Razer Chroma support (RGB)
- New options: truck stability, truck suspension, dual localization of names in map
- Faster job generation for hired drivers
- Lots of new drivers to hire
- Experimental DX11 support
- Curve item (new editor item)
- Walker/mover item improvement
- Multiple LODs for models
- Modded trucks support (in-game function)
- Traffic data improvement
- Vehicle data improvement (COG, wipers, transmission names, bracers sound)
- Randomized cargo model (eg. container color)
Add Comment (0)