Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.39 Official Update Released
Author: admin | 4-11-2020, 20:34 | Views: 1 321 | Comments: 1
Great news from SCS Software presenting ,,1.39 Official update patch" for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game which was finally released.
With lots of testing, feedback, fixing and fine-tuning, we are excited to announce the arrival of update the 1.39 for Euro Truck Simulator 2!
We'd like to thank all those who took part in the 1.39 open beta and made bug reports and provided general feedback on this new version. We hope you can now begin to fully enjoy the various new features which are included within this update. So, what can you expect to find in the 1.39 update for ETS2?
Lets us give you a quick recap of the most significant changes.
Changes in v1.39 Official Release:
- City of Calais re-skin
- Launchpad redesigned
- Lowbed and low-loader trailers (ownable)
- Schwarzmuller low-loader (ownable) for the Schwarzmuller DLC
- DAF XF 2017 Facelift added to AI vehicles
- MAN TGX Euro 6 added to AI vehicles (with 6x2/4 variants as well)
- Sound updates and improvements (turbo slider, sound positioning, cabin spatial mixing, sound distribution to accessories)
- Trailer browser & lister shows all valid cargo variants
- Experimental transmission input shaft emulation and clutch brake support (g_clutch_brake)
Add Comment (1)