ETS 2 Update 1.28 was released
Author: admin | 18-08-2017, 10:35 | Views: 5 806 | Comments: 0
We want to thank everyone who participated in the open betas for their feedback. We are truly grateful for your time and dedication.
After several weeks of thorough testing and bug fixing, the open beta is finally over today, and we are here to release live 1.28 update for everyone. Thank you for your patience, we hope that you will enjoy this update as much as the previous ones.
Here is the list of major changes and added features in this update:
- Background screen options
- Changed light look on the player and AI vehicles
- DAF XF 2017 Facelift
- Auxiliary brakes system support (engine brake and retarder in one control element)
- Fixed licence plate change in states/countries where no city formats exist
- Fixed brake vs parking brake behavior
- Fixed tire noise of silent tires
- Retarder improvement (better cruise control behavior, no braking with throttle, icon when moving only)
- Steam Inventory support to allow for distributing rewards from upcoming World of Trucks events
- Added three more steering wheel designs into Steering Creations DLC
Add Comment (0)