Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC
Author: tacsi68 | 30-11-2018, 10:09 | Views: 4 662 | Comments: 0
Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC release
Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC brings to Euro Truck Simulator 2 the countries of Lithuania,
Latvia and Estonia, parts of western Russia, and the south of Finland.
Dozens of new cities, towns, ports and villages, new industries, thousands of kilometers of roads await.
You’ll drive through vast swathes of low lying, verdant landscape, dotted with relics of past ages,
as well as stark reminders of the great upheaval of the last century. For the first time you will
drive into Russia and visit the great northern metropolis of Saint Petersburg. Going further, you
will enter populous and industrially rich regions of Finland, where you can enjoy the unique
experience of driving efficient High Capacity Transports.
You’ll meander your way around lakes and rivers, and forests of pine and birch will often close
upon you as you journey through these countries of quiet, subdued beauty.
Welcome to the lands beyond the Baltic Sea!
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 24 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland-only High Capacity Transport (a tractor and two long trailers)
- Baltic-region achievements to unlock
Cities included in the expansion
Add Comment (0)