Momo’s Physics v6.2 Geometry (1.31.x) for ETS2
Description about « Momo’s Physics v6.2 Geometry (1.31.x) for ETS2 »
Momo’s Physics v6.2 Geometry (1.31.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
You need a separate air suspension seat mod to work with this mod,
choose an air seat of your chioce from the links below:
Choice 1: Air Ride A Series 1.0
Choice 2: Air Ride B Series 1.0
ABOUT THIS MOD:
This is a realistic physics mod.
This mod does not include seat suspension, If you want more movement, get one of my “Air Ride” mods as an add-on.
New in 6.0.2:
– Updated compatibility with 1.31.x
– Added compatibility for MadSter MAN TGX euro6 v1.21 (tractor)
– Fixed 8×4 nose dipping issue (sacrificing the front suspension by half)
WARNING: This version is for steering wheels only. Not suitable for joypad/keyboard.
New Changes in 6.1 from 6.0:
1. Improved the cabin pitch to a more realistic level.
2. Improved the front wheel suspension to be slightly firmer.
3. Removed the air suspension seat to be a separate mod of your choice as mentioned above.
4. Reduced the truck weight by 1 ton, from 8.5 to 7.5 tons correctly equal to real life trucks.
Changes from the Vanilla Game:
1. Increased truck turning radius (circle) to match real life trucks.
– This mod = 11.5 meters.
– Real life Scania R = 12.5 meters
– The vanilla = 8.5 meters
– Please be aware that you need more space to make a circle turn.
2. Increased steering ratio (steering degree : wheel turning degree)
– Real life truck = 20:1 or higher
– The vanilla = 12:1
– This mod = somewhere close to 20:1 (classified information)
3. Virtually increased steering wheel turning degree lock to lock:
– Real life truck = 4.9 turns (1800 degrees)
– The vanilla = 2.5 turns (900 degrees) same as your Logitech G25/27/29
– This mod = virtually increased higher than 2.5
4. The changes from 1 – 3 above result to a realistic, smooth steering as a real life car.
5. Realistic cabin movement as studied from real life trucks.
6. Realistic wheel suspensions.
In order to experience the full effect, you MUST do exactly this:
* This mod is optimized for 900 degree wheels.
* May not be suitable for keyboard/joypad.
– 100 % Steering sensitivity
– 0% – 50% Non linearity
– 0% Trailer Stability
– 100% Camera physics
– Give this mod the top priority.
– Your steering wheel bundle software 50% sensitivity.
– Patch 1.30 compatible
– All SCS’s trucks compatible (including the new Scania S & R)
– RJL Scania R compatible
– RTA Renault Range T 6.2 compatible
– Scania 114L by Tiana95 (4×2 only) compatible
– More modded trucks coming in the future
– Not compatible with other trucks (will not work correcrly)
– Not compatible with other physics mod.
By subscribing this mod, you have agreed that:
– If you want to re-upload anywhere else, you will use only links provided by me:
This mod is and will always be free of charge.
However, tips are always appreciated.
You can donate by Paypal or Steam Wishlist/Trading Cards.
FOLLOW MY MODS ON FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
Tested on game version 1.31.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Momo’s Physics v6.2 Geometry (1.31.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.