14 Tons Physics v1.1 by Momo (1.30.x)
Description about « 14 Tons Physics v1.1 by Momo (1.30.x) »
14 Tons Physics v1.1 by Momo (1.30.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
This is my old mod, ported from Steam Workshop. This mod may not be realistic but it’s made for people who want to feel a very heavy truck.
– Makes your truck weighs 14 tons (without trailer)
– Improved suspensions & seat movement to be more realistic (more active & movement)
– No changes made to the engine, transmission, clutch, brake.
– New in 1.1 added SCS’ new Scania S & R, RJL Scania.
– Compatible with game patch 1.30.x
– Compatible with all SCS’ trucks
– Compatible with SCS’s New Scania S & R
– Compatible with RJL’s Scania
– Compatible with my Air Ride mods (Air Ride must be higher)
– NOT compatible with any other physics mod.
USE INSTRUCTIONS & RECOMMENDATION
– You should try this mod without any seat mod first to see the effect of this mod. If it’s still not enough for you, you can add a seat mod later.
Adjust the following in your option menu:
– Steering sensitivity 100%
– Trailer Stability 0%
– Enable Physics Camera, and give it 100%
Tips are always appreciated.
Tested on game version 1.30.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «14 Tons Physics v1.1 by Momo (1.30.x)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.