Euro Truck Simulator 2 Update 1.37 Open Beta Released
Author: admin | 7-04-2020, 20:21 | Views: 6 812 | Comments: 3
We are excited to bring you the highly anticipated 1.37 Open Beta for Euro Truck Simulator 2, this update brings many new features, including a refresh of 4 French cities. Our community will play an important role during this open beta, as we invite you to actively give your feedback and report bugs through our official forums. So if you are ready to explore our latest work and lend a helping hand, please read below as we introduce to you the main features of this exciting new update.
Let's start with the first major feature, a new sound engine, which many may be already familiar with from the ATS 1.37 Open Beta (which you can find here). This is the first planned phase of bringing new and better sounds to our games. With the 1.37 update, we are radically redefining the way we mix vehicle and environment sounds, as we are switching from having two separate sound sets for the interior and exterior of your truck; to a new system which is based on a unified SFX set with various filters and effects applied on it during the final composition.
Features Euro Truck Simulator 2 Update 1.37:
MAPSo enjoy all the new additions, but please remember: It's only an open beta, not a stable public version - so you may encounter bugs, instability, kinks or crashes. It's completely okay if you want to wait for the final release. But if you're interested in helping us to move there faster, we'll appreciate all of your feedback on our forum and your bug reports in this section.
- 4 French cities reskinned (See here for more details)
- Food tank trailer (ownable)
- Food tank (ownable) for Schwarzmüller DLC
- FMOD implementation with all existing sounds and few improvements
- Openable windows on all trucks (featuring FMOD)
- AI movement and sound behavior improved (featuring FMOD)
- Walking camera in truck or trailer configuration screen (plus new garage scene)
- Added technical inspection of vehicles on mandatory weigh stations (illegal trailer, damaged vehicle).
- Added progressive speeding fines.
- Updated hi-res loading screen pictures
- Colour feedback support for ASUS ROG Strix (ASUS Aura Ready)
- Eye-tracking pause key function fixed
- Automatic eye-tracking pause while the game is paused/in UI
- Settings hotkey visibility in UI
- Ingame sounds completely reimplemented for FMOD
- Engine power range data (instead of boost value)
- Exhaust gas temp gauge animation
- AI data tweak (engine power instead of torque and gearbox, vehicle_mass override for trailers)
Please check our modding wiki to get details pertaining to mods for the game.
If you wish to participate in the open beta, you can find this version in the public_beta branch on Steam. The way to access it is as follows: Steam client → LIBRARY → right-click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 → Properties → Betas tab → public_beta → 1.37 public beta. No password required.
Add Comment (3)