Momo's Sway Bar A for Ets2
Author: tacsi68 | 5-12-2018, 09:00 | Views: 928 | Comments: 0
Description about « Momo's Sway Bar A for Ets2 »
Momo's Sway Bar A for Ets2 1.33.x game version
If you are quite OK with the new SCS's physics in 1.33, but you wish that the side-to-side
movement of the truck would be more realistic, more responsive to curves and turns...
This mod only changes the sway bar, nothing else at all.
The rest remain vanilla.
- Unfortunately NOT compatible with other physics mods.
- Designed from and for 1.33.
- Compatible with all modded trucks, but this will override all the modded truck's physics (if any)
- Compatible with Air Ride mods.
WHAT SETTING DO I RECOMMEND FOR MORE REALISM ?
If you are a hardcore sim player who does not compromise realism, the setting below
will bring in-game speed sensation equal to real life.
- FOV 80
- Console command "warp 0.7" (repeat every time you enter the game)
- Or "warp 0.8" if you think 0.7 is too slow for you.
- "s_interior_volume 0.5" (Because modern trucks' cabins are quiet.)
- "s_wheel_noise 0.5" (Reduce the arcade tire sound)
- "s_air_noise 3" (Feel the wind hitting your windshield)
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.