Improved company trucks v2.1 (1.32.x)
Author: admin | 19-10-2018, 21:46 | Views: 814 | Comments: 0
Description about Improved company trucks v2.1 (1.32.x)
Improved company trucks v2.1 (1.32.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
- Updated different definition files inside the mod;
- Fixed errors in console;
- Mod now fully compatible with ETS2 v.1.32.x.
New version 2.0:
- Updated various definition files related to: quick job truck generation, fines and economy;
- Updated truck transmissions;
- Trucks in quick job will not use metallic paint colors;
- Trucks in quick job will now use some cabin accessories;
- A bit less aggressive traffic on the roads;
- Fixed missing icons for windshields tuning parts;
- Removed xenon headlights due to the bug;
- Added possibility to disable generation of trailers with fictional company skins
(in quick jobs and cargo market) by installing supplied No_fictional_trailers.scs mod.
- This mod adds 1200 variants of trucks (rhd and lhd) for quick jobs to select from;
- Every quick job truck now has its own (not always perfect) technical condition;
- Almost all possible variants of chassis, cabins, interiors, now used in quick job trucks.
More than 90% of default engines are represented;
- Mercedes Actros `14, Volvo FH16 2009\2012 and Iveco Stralis\HiWay now use new engines from Snoman`s Gearbox/Differential mod. Also, all quick job trucks use real gearbox data from Snoman`s Gearbox/Differential mod (mod is integrated);
- Trucks differ by installed accessories: front and bottom grills, wheels, sunshields,
headlights, mirrors, doorhandles, sideskirts and doorsteps;
- Correct badges, based on engine\chassis type;
- Reworked truck paint system: trucks will use SCS vanilla skins or custom skins for real logistic companies:
A.K. Worthington, CEVA, Freya, Fiege, Kuehne Nagel, Norbert Detressangle, Panalpina, Schenker,
Sovtransavto, Dachser, Emons Group, Logwin Logistics, Fercam, Willi Betz and Raben;
- 80+ new paint colors for ai\quick job trucks and ai cars;
- Some trucks now have working interior lights;
- All trucks without integrated GPS have standalone GPS navigators;
- New loading screens; - Mod is compatible with all map, cargo, trailer, graphic, sound and physics mods;
- Trailers will not use fictional company skins (optional);
- Harder economy, harder gameplay and slower player level progress;
- More traffic on roads and it is more agressive;
- Some quick job trucks will now use Michelin DLC tyres;
- Some trucks will have cabin accessories;
- Some trucks will have dirty windshields;
- Some DAF and Scania trucks will have Vabis steering wheels installed.
Mod is tested with ETS2 ver. 1.32 and not tested on previous versions!
*You can post this mod wherever you want, but please keep original download links. Thank you!
Tested on game version 1.32.x
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.