Kenworth Hotw9 Phantom + PPC + New Engines for ETS2 1.25
Author: test | 19-09-2016, 18:14 | Views: 5 363 | Comments: 0
Description about « Kenworth Hotw9 Phantom + PPC + New Engines for ETS2 1.25 »
Truck – Kenworth Hotw9 “Phantom” + PPC + New engines for ETS2 1.25.h
Changed to ETS2 1.25.h
Spelled out in the truck gallery.
Sold in the cabin – DAF, 8 slot.
Model pure, without accessories (trinkets) in the cockpit.
Modifying, repairing, and add sounds to ETS2: groningen263
1. Engine Package (Original) – Cummins ISX15 Real Torque Curve For Phantom.
– Actual torque curve for all ISX15 Engine.
– Three new engines: (ISX15 485hp, ISX15 525hp and ISX15 600hp).
The torque curve on the basis of Cummins official documentation.
2. Engine Package (Modified) – Cummins ISX15 Real Torque Curve For Phantom.
1500hp and 2000hp
3. The five-speed transmission (Added in the main modes), author: Stewen
4. Added skins:
– The Outlaw, author:
– Electric Blue Phantom Skin, author: Pauly
– Kenworth Hot Rod W900 White Sense, author: stewowe
– Kodama Mononoke, author: wade3
– Malificent, author: wade3
– Baby Blue Phantom skin, author: Pauly
– The-Phantom-W900-Metallic sample skin, author: Lucasi
Authors – Kenworth Hotw9 “Phantom”
Model truck, trailer, wheels: Bansheewoj
Internal database: SCS
Import and Assembly ATS: AMT
Internal texture and parts: AMT (Quattrophobia)
Steering wheel: Kris-Man for the amazing “Excalibur” wheel model
Speakers: carlo @ grabcad
Parking sticks: 12BANANA21
Red & Blue Gauge faces: batuhan383
Skins: Lucasi, Pauly, Georgiaboy
Sounds: Josh, Kreichbaum
Transmissions: Guidot & KwDriver
Control Panel: Piva Modified by Quattrophobia
LED & Lighting: AMT, Quattrophobia & B4RT
Engines: Snipers, Steve, Rowan, Corby, Quentin
Engine Piping: Arlan6
Glass Materials: GT-Mike & RJL
trailer parts, and different definitions: Great Dane B4RT
Cummins ISX15 Real Torque Curve For Phantom: Br3ss4n, groningen263
Changing ETS2 1.25.h, correcting and adding sounds: groningen263
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Kenworth Hotw9 Phantom + PPC + New Engines for ETS2 1.25»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.