Iveco Hi-Way & Iveco Stralis 8x4
Author: Tornado | 15-07-2016, 21:22 | Views: 5 783 | Comments: 1
Description about « Iveco Hi-Way & Iveco Stralis 8x4 »
Adapted for transportation of overweight trucks Iveco Hi-Way and Iveco Stralis 8x4.
Mods work with patch 1.21 - 1.24
Contents of the collection:
- Adapted from mod BearTec "Iveco BearTec 8x4 long range V1"
- Adapted from mod man400 "Iveco Stralis 560 Hi-Way 8X4 v1.0"
Thanks to the authors.
Changes and additions:
- Added this trucks in dealer center.
- Added this trucks in company.
- Added real engines tuning Cursor 13 606 ECU (606 h.p. 2788 Nm), Cursor 13 680 ECU (679 h.p. 3030 Nm) and gearbox ZF Tronic 16S 2330 TD.
- Added branded headlights "Iveco".
- Added several skins.
Parameters of engines and gearbox correspond to real. Chassis options realistic as far as it allows the game engine.
As the game ratios gearbox and drive axles are registered in a single file, we had to make some identical gearboxes with different final drive ratio.
After the name of each transmission, I have two options - FG (first transmission gear ratio) and D (differential gear ratio).
The higher differential ratio (D), the more thrust but less top speed.
Maximum trailer weight - 200 tons.
Patency of the steepest climbs with a maximum mass of trailer:
For version 1.21:
Alexandria "+", Hebira "+", Patra "+", Calabria "+-"
Alexandria "+", Hebira "+", Patra "+", Calabria "-"
For version 1.22:
Alexandria "+", Hebira "+", Patra "+-", Calabria "-"
For version 1.23:
Alexandria "+", Hebira "+", Patra "-", Calabria "-"
For version 1.24:
Alexandria "-", Hebira "+", Patra "-", Calabria "-"
The archive contains a supplement addons to the trailers from Jazzycat which increased the mass of more than 100 cargoes.
The main modes you can download on the website of the author (Jazzycat).
Tested on 1.21 - 1.24
Since the description of the mod authors made no mention of the ban on changes in their modes, as well as publication of modified versions of their mod, I think that copyright is not infringed by a chassis that the model has not changed.
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Iveco Hi-Way & Iveco Stralis 8x4»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.