Scania NextGen XT Edition Truck v2.2 (1.49.x) for ETS2
Description about « Scania NextGen XT Edition Truck v2.2 (1.49.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Scania NextGen XT Edition Truck v2.1 (1.49.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Scania NextGen XT - with Blade1974’s permission to edit his XT bumper I present you this small addons pack featuring XT parts for Scania R and S Next-Gen trucks. Also compatible with Eugene’s Scanias. The XT series is specifically designed for off-road and construction applications, providing durability and reliability in challenging environments.
Features Scania NextGen XT:
– XT skin for Scania R
– XT bumper
– XT badge
– XT mirrors
– XT intakes
– Several badges designed for XT trucks (Pxxx, Gxxx, Rxxx, Sxxx)
Changes in v2.2:
- Engine badges for all engines except the S ### scheme have been made or re-made. I kept the old S 650 and S730 badges, but everything else has been redone;
- A new bull bar, the "Goliath XT", has been added, in four color options. It's basically the stock Goliath reshaped to look more like the Trux OFFROAD B24-6, with some additional accessory slots to allow different ways to mount your lights. LED bar friendly locators have been added as well.
Tested on game version 1.49.x
Changes in v2.1 By Winchester1979 (1.49.x):
- Restored the mistakenly deleted F. Kelleher Scania R skin definitions.
- Fixed some issues with the "XT Paint" bumper (wrong UVs). The template provided will now work properly.
- Removed extraneous definition files. No more "XT" front masks, grilles and front mask ribs, they're not required.
- Model files for all variants of front mask ribs overwritten with ones compatible with the XT badges. This includes some versions available in Eugene's mod.
- One set of matte black XT-specific ribs remain for compatibility reasons, in case you don't use Eugene's mod. It's only available if a version of the XT bumper is selected.
- Gloss black lower front mask for the XT bumper added.
- Removed definition files pointing to Mighty Griffin-specific parts (Plastic Gray bumpers). After switching from the XT bumper to any of the Plastic Gray bumpers, there may be gaps where the front mask/ribs/grilles should be - reapply your desired front mask/ribs/grilles to get rid of the gaps.
- If you select a new upper front mask, grille, or front mask rib color while the XT bumper is equipped, there will be a gap. Reapply the lower front mask and grille; it will only show you XT-specific options. Doing either will remove the extra rib in the lower grille.
- As no definitions are included for the upper front masks, ribs, or grilles, what options you have available depends on whether you have Mighty Griffin (no paint mask without it) or Eugene's Scania PGRS (no P, G, gloss black mask or dark gray ribs without this). Both are recommended but not required.
- Foglights don't work. I didn't specifically disable them, but as foglights are straight up illegal to drive with in combination with any other lights and SCS does not have a fog light toggle, I'm not going to put any effort into making them work again. Sorry folks, they're for decoration, just like the ones on the SCS trucks.
Download Link 1 | Download Link 2
Changes in v2.0 By Winchester1979 (1.49.x):
- Separated the original unitary bumpers into bumper, front mask and grill inlays
- Four bumpers (painted and duty, with and without foglights)
- Three front masks (painted, matt black and dark gray)
- Two grille inlays (painted and black)
- Defaults and overrides to make all the parts switch when you select a bumper (defaults to black with gloss ribs on normal bumpers; black with black ribs on XT)
- Load before Eugene's "No Gray Parts" addon, as it has definitions for the gray bumpers to make it compatible with the SCS trucks
- Included Kelsa MinibarXL has additional locators to allow LAZER ST8 extra lights (no lights included)
Download Link 1 | Download Link 2
Changes in v1.1 (1.40.x):
– Completely new bumper model, much more detailed + (painted version, with or without foglight covers)
– Reworked XT badge
– Foglights now only turn on if the lights are high-beam
– Small accessories to customize the bumper as much as possible (folding step, doorsteps, optional license plate)
– Headlight grills separated (plastic and paint)
– Added support for Scania P and G by Eugene
– Added additional bumper (plastic and paint)
– Added painted mirrors
– Added F. Kelleher skin for Scania R
– Added Kelsa MinibarXL
– Added optional V8 badge
– Added several new badges, including painted ones
– Fixed XT skin not showing up with factory colors.
Download Link 1
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Scania NextGen XT Edition Truck v2.2 (1.49.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.