Road to Aral - A Great Steppe Addon v2.0 (1.46.x) for ETS2
Description about « Road to Aral - A Great Steppe Addon v2.0 (1.46.x) for ETS2 »
Road to Aral - Extension of the truly magnificent map "Great Steppe" by two roads to the shore of Lake Aral and new cities.
- Hop into your truck and drive through an area that will tell its own story;
- Take a break on the shores of Lake Aral and watch the sadness of the dried up lake.
- Parts of the Aralkum Desert
- 5 new cities: Shalkar, Karabutak, Khromtau, Emba/Jembi and Aralsk/Aral
- In Aral, you can take a break at the former shore of this once giant lake.
- A sparsely populated post-soviet landscape
- Gas stations
- Some small villages
- Abandoned settlements and factories
- Some small details
- Required all DLC's
- The Road to Aral version of Karabutak has been moved, rotated, and renamed to the city of Kalybay - this keeps almost all of the original map while also giving a "new" city
- Various signage has been updated around the map
- General clean-up of the mod removing things such as def files that are not needed
- Added compatibility with TerraMaps Road to Asia project
- Created a separate caps fix.
- Fixed some signs.
Changes in v1.3:
- New Connections added
- Adjustments on the map
- Minor Cosmetic work
- Small corrections
- Added another company near Aral, so you don't need 300 short trips to build up your career.
- Reworked the Cities
- No Grass on the road
- Small error corrections
Download Link 1
Changes in v1.2:
- Compatible with new versions Great Steppe v1.3
New Changelog v1.1:
-Reworked the Cities
-No Grass on the road
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Road to Aral - A Great Steppe Addon v2.0 (1.46.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.