RO-Rebuild Project Map v2.2.1 (1.46.x) for ETS2
Description about « RO-Rebuild Project Map v2.2.1 (1.46.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod RO-Rebuild Project Map v2.2.1 (1.46.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
RO-Rebuild Project - is a ETS2 map mod that was originally known as RO-Rebuild by Stefan Team. The whole project started on 6 December 2019, one day after the RTTBS DLC released, and the first versions included small modifications to the SCS Romania. This project aims to expand the SCS Romania with high quality roads and cities.
Features RO-Rebuild Project:
- Expand the SCS Software Romania map;
- Added new cities, roads, highways;
- Added new areas, companies;
- Added new romanian decorative elements.
Changes in v2.2.1:
- The archive has been updated so that it has under 8MB now, while removing only a few small assets.
- This small update brings new bug fixes too and will probably not cause any crashes with ProMods or similar maps anymore.
- All custom signs have been reworked in order to prevent bugs such as the MaMap signage conflict.
Tested on game version 1.46.x
Changes in v2.2 (1.46.x):
- including the temporary end of A10 Sebeș highway;
- fixed some minor bugs;
- map size reduced to only 3 files;
- removed unnecessary assets that would result in crashes when using with other maps, including the ProMods Naantali ferry crash.
Changes in v2.0 (1.46.x):
- Added 6 new cities: Sebeș, Sibiu, Șelimbăr, Făgăraș, Șercaia, Codlea;
- Featuring, in premiere, two just opened highway nodes: A10 Highway Node at Sebeș and A1 Sibiu - Boita node at Șelimbăr;
- Two viewpoints in Sebeș and Sibiu;
- Many Recognizable landmarks, such as: Săcel viaduct, Sibiu International Airport, Sibiu city center, Veștem DN1-DN7 road stop and important highway nodes;
- Many custom signs.
Support the Author:Official Download Link
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «RO-Rebuild Project Map v2.2.1 (1.46.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.