Utah DLC ATS: Release Date 7th of November 2019
Author: admin | 2-11-2019, 17:04 | Views: 1 086 | Comments: 0
With the final touches being made to the upcoming map expansion we are excited to announce the release date of the latest map addition to American Truck Simulator.
Utah map expansion will be published on the 7th of November 2019.
We hope that this trailer will give you a tantalizing glimpse of what you will be able to explore for yourself very soon.
And as you can see, Utah will be rich in content for drivers to explore.
Main features include:
- 3.500 miles of road network
- 10 major cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
- New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
- Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feed mills)
- Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 recognizable natural and man-made landmarks
- 12 well-known truck stops
- New and improved process of landscape creation
- Utah achievements to unlock
Included with the release of Utah will be 2 new and challenging Special Transport DLC missions. With loads starting from Vernal to Salt Lake City (Kennecott Copper Mine) and from Provo to Price (Oil Industry), can you complete the task of delivering these challenging loads?
From the famous red rocks all the way to the Great Salt Lake, we can't wait for you haul and explore this beautiful state. Make sure to add Utah to your wishlist on Steam and be the first to be notified of its release on November 7th!
Add Comment (0)