Owned Feldbinder silo trailer v1.0 for Ets2
Author: tacsi68 | 22-04-2019, 08:30 | Views: 1 440 | Comments: 0
Description about « Owned Feldbinder silo trailer v1.0 for Ets2 »
Owned Feldbinder silo trailer v1.0 for Ets2 1.34.x game version
This is the first release of an owned Feldbinder silo trailer.
It is based on Fred_be's and RommiTZ's silo trailer, but realized as an independent, stand-alone modification.
Features of the initial release:
- stand-alone, ownable-only trailer
- chassis configurations liftable/non-liftable
- compatibility with SCS accessories (wheels, mudflaps)
- new accessories for side+back reflective stripes in different colors
- AO baking of frame+body
- new paint system allows separate customizable colors for frame and body
- template for skinning
- new body_type
- freight market offers freight like cement, sand et al. for this body_type
- SCS company paintjobs
Paint Jobs for RL companies will be released as separate mod packages:
Skinpack 1 contains:
- Franz Fischer (D)
- Kleinwächter (D)
- Schmidt Heilbronn (D)
- Sievert Handel Transporte (D)
- Sitra (B)
- TIP Tanker Services (NL)
- Woodside Haulage Services (GB)
At the moment the Skinpack1 contains only the trailer skins, but I will probably add matching truck skins later.
Download: Company Skin Pack 1
Template and helper skin
Tested on 1.34.x game version
TZ_Express, Fred_be - original trailer model, animations and textures
LadenSwallow - conversion to owned trailer, accessories, AO baking, template, skins, ui
^22fast4yooou<3 - freight, texture details rework, test driver
My mods will always be free of charge. If you like to say thank you, feel free to buy me a beer on PayPal
Re-uploading on other sites allowed only if you keep the original download links of the author!
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Owned Feldbinder silo trailer v1.0 for Ets2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.