Puno Peru Map v2.0 (1.43.x) for ETS2
Author: admin | 10-01-2022, 21:40 | Views: 7 196 | Comments: 1
Description about « Puno Peru Map v2.0 (1.43.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Puno Peru Map v2.0 (1.43.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Puno Peru - the Republic of Peru is located along the western coast of South America, due to its geographical position, the republic borders on a number of leading South American states, including Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Bolivia and Chile. On the territory of the new map, there are about 30 settlements, mostly small towns and villages. There is a new architecture, various buildings and structures have been added, original gas stations, etc. The natural features of the new map are quite varied, and are definitely the main advantage of the project. The difficult mountainous terrain and shady forest roads will allow you to focus on the track and realize all your truck driving skills. Along the way, you will come across original villages and cities with characteristic buildings and infrastructure, endless green plains, mountain ranges, lakes and much more.
Features Puno Peru:
- Offline map (you need to create a new profile and select the Puno_Perú.mbd module);
- Includes about 40 cities;
- Many dangerous winding roads;
- Requires DLC Going East, DLC Scandinavia, DLC Vive la France, DLC Italia, Special transport;
- The map is replete with mountain serpentines and difficult roads;
- There are detours with checkpoints;
- Mountain landscape;
- Difficult roads;
- Hundreds of kilometers of mountain serpentines;
- Lots of bad asphalt and water obstacles;
- Single Player, Multiplayers and Convoy Ready;
- Beautiful landscapes, dangerous roads;
- Supports DX11.
Changes in v2.0:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.43;
- Fixed bugs from previous version.
Tested on game version 1.43.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Puno Peru Map v2.0 (1.43.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.