/ ETS2 Mods » News website » TruckersMP Adapted for 1.38 (ATS, ETS2, ProMods 2.50)
TruckersMP Adapted for 1.38 (ATS, ETS2, ProMods 2.50)
Author: admin | 14-10-2020, 22:13 | Views: 907 | Comments: 0
After 1.38 updates from ETS 2 and ATS, it took weeks to adapt the multiplayer mode. The multiplayer has not been played in the last update almost throughout the summer. As most of the backend codes of both productions have changed, this process has become difficult for volunteer TMP developers.
However, we are delighted to announce that TruckersMP now supports 1.38!
What will this compatibility update include?In anticipation of some popular questions, we have prepared a list outlining what is included in our latest update:
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 (126.96.36.199s)
- American Truck Simulator (188.8.131.52s)
- ProMods 2.50
- Idaho DLC support (including No Collision Zones, where applicable)
- World of Trucks Idaho event paint jobs support
- Removed New Summer weather modification (Autumn weather modification is scheduled to be added later in the month)
- No Collision Zones for new Dealership prefabs.
Known outstanding issues
- Sounds not working correctly in high traffic density (although, noticeable improvements have been made)
- Broken Volvo CB Radio in Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Horn sounds play for too long when pressed (this is an issue present in Single Player, therefore, TruckersMP cannot fix this).
Source / Download / Buy:Official Link
Add Comment (0)