PW Engines Classic Sounds Pack ETS2 v1.3 by RCKPS (1.39.x)
Description about « PW Engines Classic Sounds Pack ETS2 v1.3 by RCKPS (1.39.x) »
Mod PW Engines Classic Sounds Pack ETS2 v1.3 by RCKPS (1.39.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Description about PW Engines Classic Sounds:
- The mod is independent. You can also combine with my work:
Pack Powerful Engines + Gearboxes ETS2 V.12.4 They work perfectly combined.
If you combine them, you will get a total of 28 engines and 14 gearboxes.
- This mod consists of 7 normal power motors + 7 very high power motors.
- New sound banks have been built, using the old sound base earlier than version 1.37 of SCS.
- So what is the difference ??
Special attention has been paid to progression sound at RPM. The "TURBO" sound decreases its volume level, making less annoyed its progression. The "MOTOR BRAKE" increases its level for greater immersion.
- 14 different engines; 440, 460, 500, 540, 600, 640, 700, 760, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 and 3500 Cv.
- 14 Gearboxes: Use the same boxes as my mod Pack Powerful Engines + Gearboxes 12.4.
- Different engine sounds: 17
- 1 sound per Truck brand in the game.
- 14 of the sounds used are from SCS Oficial.
Changes in v1.3:
- Fixed Volvo FH16 sound bank problem.
- New MX-13 engine sound bank for Daf XF105 engines. (Kriechbaum original Audios).
- Improved start and stop sound of Scania R 2009.
- Turbo sounds, adjusted on all engines so that it is barely audible in the cockpit,
and can be heard perfectly when you open the window slightly.
- All engine sound levels, and turbo, were adjusted to the center volume of the level bars. (See the image of optimal sound settings for the truck.).
- The "CLASSIC" attribute was added to the mod's engines to be able to see which engine we have in each truck, within the truck manager.
- Fixed obsolete "sound_retarder" attributes of the retarder sound.
Tested on game version 1.39.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «PW Engines Classic Sounds Pack ETS2 v1.3 by RCKPS (1.39.x)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.