SCS Video Contest 2020 for ETS 2 and ATS
Author: admin | 21-01-2020, 13:46 | Views: 192 | Comments: 0
So, to celebrate last year's releases, the focus of the video can be either Road to the Black Sea, Washington or Utah - featured together or alone - your choice. But you have to focus on one game, you can't mix both our simulators together.
From this point on, the contest is now live! Anyone willing to show their creative filming skills is welcome to do so by creating a trailer-like video with any of last year's map expansions as the main focus, and with the freedom to use any and all of the other DLCs for our games.
The 5 best videos will be selected by SCS Software staff and all five winners will receive a coupon allowing them to spend 100 EUR on anything in SCS Software's Merchandise e-shop, plus 1 Steam key for Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Iberia or 1 Steam key for American Truck Simulator – Idaho!
Shipping costs will also be covered by SCS Software, to make it fair for all of our fans around the globe, as we're aware that shipping cost might cast a shadow on the excitement of winning. In the event of a really high number of participants with quality entries, we may throw in some more rewards.
Keep in mind that your videos should be somewhat movie-like and cinematic. Normal "Let's play" videos won't be accepted. After-effects and editing is allowed.
Conditions (read carefully - you need to meet all of them):
- You must use the standard game & DLC only (SCS content) - using any 3rd party mod will disqualify you from the contest; so only the base game and any of our official DLCs are allowed
- Dev camera (free camera) can be used, as well as any other game functions (config edit is allowed completely)
- You may use any truck & trailer combination(s)
- The video must be shot primarily in locations from Road to the Black Sea, Washington and the Utah map expansion.
- The form of the video is completely up to you, but remember to keep your original video file, and of course, keep any revenue if you are a semi-pro creator (see our monetization licence).
- All videos have to be uploaded to YouTube as a publicly available video and we'll be happy to embed the worthwhile entries into our social media feeds as they reach us to help you boost the viewer numbers.
- Music featured in the video is up to you, but since the video needs to be on YouTube, it must follow YouTube content and copyright policy
- One video entry per person
- To participate you have to send the direct YouTube link together with your name/nickname to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject of the email has to be "SCS Video Contest 2020"
- Length: 90-120 seconds (not less than 90, not more than 120)
- Resolution: 1920x1080 or higher.
- Full terms and conditions are available here -
Add Comment (0)