Scania R & Streamline Modifications v23.6.25 by RJL (1.47.x)
Description about « Scania R & Streamline Modifications v23.6.25 by RJL (1.47.x) »
Download mod Scania R & Streamline Modifications v23.6.25 by RJL (1.47.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Scania R & Streamline Modifications - the most sophisticated Scania of all modding. No more trucks have this much tuning and accessories. You can build a truly unique truck. The mod became so popular that additional mods began to appear for it, such as tandems and others. This add-on greatly upgrades the standard Scania R and Streamline models with new tuning options. After installing the mod, a new Scania R (RJL) model with a huge set of original spare parts and accessories will appear at a Scania dealer.
Features Scania R & Streamline Modifications:
- Standalone truck;
- Own interiors (several options);
- A lot of tuning. More than any other mod!
- Support for advanced hitch;
- Support for trailer cables;
- Support for all DLC;
Changes in v23.6.25:
– Mod updated for game version 1.47;
– Updated all animated models to file version 5;
– Updated mirror materials;
– Updated fuel tank definitions;
– Added an accessory for the signal;
– Added missing cockpit accessory locators (l_pillow, toyac and toybed)
– Added support for existing Steam inventory items;
– Added functional digital tachograph;
– Added additional Truck Dealer configurations;
– Adjusted the position of the 5th wheel on all chassis;
– Fixed AO texture compression;
– Fixed the orientation of the slot locators on the auxiliary parts on the back side;
– Reworked license plates and made them accessories (f_lcns_plate, r_lcns_plate);
– Reworked definitions for trlr_cables (equipment tower);
– Reworked exhaust_m definitions;
– Rewritten all chassis definition files;
– Removed Longline 8x chassis options;
– Removed Longline 10x chassis options;
– Removed Topline Extended 10x chassis options.
Tested on game version 1.47.x
Changes in v21.12.9 (1.43.x):
– Adapted for patch 1.43.x;
– Support for Convoy mode;
– Added noise reduction in the cockpit;
– Removed obsolete attributes and steering wheel animation.
Changes in v2.3.1 (1.40.x):
- Fixed the shadow of the front bumper;
- Fixed missing chassis flooring shadow;
- Fixed the shadow of the rear bumper;
- Fixed missing turn signal lights on H4 headlights;
- Converted all texture files to the appropriate format;
- Adjusted the light mask for headlights and taillights;
- Adjusted the intensity of the interior lighting;
- Optimized fog lights;
- Changed the sound of the pneumatic signal to Streamline.
Changes in v2.3 (1.40.x):
- Mod updated for game version 1.40;
- Updated light;
- Updated definitions of headlights, textures and materials;
- Adjusted the materials of the mirrors;
- Adjusted the inner glass and lighting materials (dashboard and instruments);
- Adjusted steering wheel lighting materials.
Changes in v2.3 (1.39.x):
- Updated the mod for 1.39 patch (Only Workshop Steam was updated)
- Added support for openable windows and FMOD® sound system introduced in 1.37
- Made some minor upgrades for 4-series interior
- Fixed missing engine badge for DT12 18 440 Euro 3 engine
- Added more plastic/paint combinations for front fenders
- Added DXT5 compression for many uncompressed DDS-textures
- Lowered 4-series cabin by 7cm to its correct/more realistic position.
- Fixed issues with advanced coupling and collisions on the rear of the truck
- Fixed DX11 bugs with 5-series low bumpers
- Some other tiny changes I don't remember anymore
- Renamed a few locators with incorrect names.
New version 2.2.3
-Updated the mod for 1.31 patch (sorry for late update, modders also have a life)
-Added 6x2 with single tyres in the rearmost axle (non-steerable version of 6x2*4)
-Older engines now consume generally more fuel than new ones (based on the Euro rating)
-Equipment towers can now be installed on any chassis
-Adjusted the height of equipment towers to avoid clipping with rear fenders
-Moved air hoses and equipment towers to under new "trlr_cables" locator for technical
reasons, you have to re-purchase them in the upgrade shop
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Scania R & Streamline Modifications v23.6.25 by RJL (1.47.x)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.