SCS Schwarzmuller Reworked Trailer [1.31.x]
Author: tacsi68 | 3-07-2018, 21:13 | Views: 1 871 | Comments: 0
Description about « SCS Schwarzmuller Reworked Trailer [1.31.x] »
SCS Schwarzmuller Reworked Trailer for Euro Truck Simulator 2
- There are two versions (both are standalone and doesn't replace default Schwarzmuller).
First with Daf logos and second with Scania logos.
- New wheels from Bora are used.
- Added decorative white element to fenders
- Added mudflap (with Stiholt and DAF logo)
- Replaced "fake" Joust logo by SCS to real JOST logo.
- Replaced "fake" logos on reefer to real "Carrier" and "Maxima"
- Added "Schwarzmuller" logos on sides.
- Added "FRC" logo on sides.
- Added ladders in front.
- Added real licence plate. If you wish to change it, go to vehicle/trailer_eu/schwarzmuller/textures
and find lp_daf.dds or lp_scania.dds and change it to your own
(dont forget to change also alpha on textures to your own),
- Added licence plate light.
- Added more rear red lights (on top and on bumper) and more orange lights on sides.
- Added side lights on pallete box.
- Added toolboxes (both sides).
- Fixed materials (lowered reflection a bit).
- Changed vertices color to be more white (so the trailer is not "gray" anymore)
Trailer - SCS
Some of the textures - STaNis COne
Rework - axelrol (me)
Wheels - Bora.
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «SCS Schwarzmuller Reworked Trailer [1.31.x]»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.