Tractors with trailers in traffic v1.11 by Todor Alin
Description about « Tractors with trailers in traffic v1.11 by Todor Alin »
Tractors with trailers in traffic v1.1 by Todor Alin for Ets2 1.31.x game version
New in v1.11:
Increased a little bit the displacement for trailer to make turn more realistic. Hope that the collision bug do not ocure !!!!
But, if it happened, you have two choices : Use version 1.1 or can consider-it as a new random events.
Also, in archive, you have an little add-on (Disable_beacon). Must have higher priority !!!
- Reduced trailers numbers, limit displacement to solve colision bug (a bit unrealistic on tiny curves)
- Reduced overall spawn frecquency rates on day (tractors rush hours at night)
- Reduced spawn frecquency of harvesters.
With this mod, you can have in traffic as slow moving vehicles:
- SCS tractor with traler(s)
- Tractors by AlexP with trailer(s)
- and , finaly, articulated hays and logs trailers are back !!!!!
All those are active on local roads and country roads !!!
This mod is compatible with all traffic mods, due the use of new SCS overrides system
FOR TRAFFIC MODDERS
Overrides is a SCS unoficial feature to break traffic mods incompatibility introduced by 1.30 version
It should allow easier modding of the game definitions in multi-mod environment. By 'data override' you can override only certain attributes in certain defs without the need for overwriting the whole file.
There are 3 override types:
replace: replacing attributes (replaces all attributes)
add: adding attributes (adds given values for given attribute)
remove: removing attributes (removes given values for given attributes)
The overrides file named overrides.NAME.sii file sould be placed in def folder, and the NAME could be your mod unique name.
DO NOT use averrides.sii, will break compatibilities !!!!!
Example of overrides:
or, see the overrides files I provided ....
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Tractors with trailers in traffic v1.11 by Todor Alin»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.