Ai Cars and Trucks Colors by cipinho
Description about « Ai Cars and Trucks Colors by cipinho »
Ai Cars and Trucks Colors for Ets2 1.28.x game version
Note from the Author:
after successfully created a traffic density mod that seems to work well most of the time
I considered that the next step for having a perfect traffic is to bring (much) more colors to Ai cars and trucks.
Trying a few existent mods I was always meeting in traffic some colors that did not match with a real car color,
but never knew which one was it to kick it out from the list.
so what my mod brings new comparing with other car color mods?
- I added almost 450 standard colors from the following source: https://www.w3schools.com/colors
- all colors were stored into an excel table to be easier to identify them when needed. you will find it in the zip archive
- the colors were sorted by groups of main colors, with a higher rate of unique versions of the most used colors by car manufacturers
- all colors were converted into scs with the tool of cocimalovo: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=173020&hilit=dodero
how to easily edit my mod?
- go to list of colors.xlsx or list of colors.xls (depending what Office version you have installed)
- add/multiply colors by inserting new rows or delete lines with unwanted colors (adding // or # on the text in the first column will also work in case you want to use that color later)
- a conditional formatting will change colors for double entries so if you multiply a color, by copying it more times (to see more a certain color in traffic) do not be surprised if cell color will change
- the I column contains the formula to build the whole SCS sii file so if you add new lines, be sure that you copy/paste the formula on the new lines.
- when you finish editing, copy all cels from the I column and paste it in car_colors.sii or truck_colors.sii, be sure you replace only the lines starting with color:
- painted trucks mod of jazzycat is not influenced by my mod
- original scs colors both for car and trucks were not deleted, you can find them at the end of each sii file
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Ai Cars and Trucks Colors by cipinho»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.