Brighter Low Beam & Reverse Lights v1.1.5a (1.45.x) for ETS2
Description about « Brighter Low Beam & Reverse Lights v1.1.5a (1.45.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Brighter Low Beam & Reverse Lights v1.1.5a (1.45.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Brighter Lights - Increase brightness of low beam and reverse lights, as well as AI vehicle's rear and brake lights. The low beam lights now also narrowed so that road signs on the left/right side do not appear too dazzling. No changes made for high beam and other accessory lights. The reserve lights now also wider and has longer coverage. Starting from game version 1.43, this mod should reduce the headlight lighting effects to improve frame rates on low-end/mid-end GPUs. If you need more "realistic" effects to the headlight and sacrifice more frame rates, you can subscribe the Low Beam Headlight Extension from this link.
- Brighter and wider low beam lights.
- Brighter, longer and wider reverse/backing lights.
- Low beam bigger flares, more noticable from distance.
- Brake, blinker/turn and rear lights are more noticable from distance.
- Reduce light source intensity for brake, blinker/turn and rear lights.
- Road-side traffic signs are less reflective with default bloom settings.
- * All listed above are affect both player and AI vehicles.
Changes in v1.1.5a:
- Add support for game version 1.46 (beta)
- Increase beam light brightness.
- Increase brake light intensity.
- Reduce rear light intensity.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Support the Author:Official Download Link
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Brighter Low Beam & Reverse Lights v1.1.5a (1.45.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.