Projekt Cesko Map v2.23 (1.47.x) for ETS2
Description about « Projekt Cesko Map v2.23 (1.47.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Projekt Cesko Map v2.23 (1.47.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Projekt Cesko / A better Czechia - this map rebuilds and adds cities, roads, junctions, bridges, settlements, etc. in the Czech Republic and the surrounding area. Projekt Česko is a map mod for ETS2 focused on improving, expanding and rebuilding parts of old SCS Czechia to increase your driving experience and map quality.
Features Projekt Cesko:
- Redesigned the western part of the Prague ring road, as well as some sections of national roads 3 and 6 leading from Prague
- Changed old companies to new ones
- Some preparations have been made for the extension of road 27 from the intersection of Plzen-Bory with the D5 motorway to the bridge
- Added vegetation on road 3 from the intersection with the D1 motorway to Benesov
- New towns - Benesov, Vlasim, Holice, Vysoké Mýto, Svitavy, Polička, Moravská Třebová
- Part of the D1 motorway was changed from exit 21 to km 49, where a new intersection was built to enter Vlashim
- New picturesque town - Dolní Dvoříšte with improved border crossing due to the real situation
- Roads B125, B3 and B310 around East Linz from Linz-Steireggerbrücke to Dolní Dvoříšte were changed and the dangerous intersection was rebuilt
- Not compatible with Promods and Mhapro
- Required DLC's: Going East, Scandinavia, France, Italy, Baltic and Black Sea
Changes in v2.23:
- Strakonice added;
- Bugs fixed.
Tested on game version 1.47.x
Changes in v2.22 (1.47.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.47;
- Rework Holis;
- Various optimizations;
- Error correction.
Changes in v2.2 (1.46.x):
- Recycling D1 between 8 and 31 km, including MÚK Modletice;
- D35 Časy-Ostrov opened according to IRL;
- Alteration of Mogelnice;
- Vlasim permanently removed and replaced by Chocerady;
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Changes in v2.1 (1.46.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46;
- Tábor Rework
- Orlík nad Vltavou, Čimelice
- Addition of I/19 through Orlík Reservoir Dam
- Addition of I/4 from Prague to Čimelice
- Temporary removal of České Budějovice
Changes in v2.0 (1.45.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.45;
- New cities: Yablonets-nad-Nisou, Litovel, Unichov, Mikulov;
- Converted Brno;
- Redesigned by Svitavi;
- General map improvements.
Changes in v1.2 (1.43.x):
- New/rebuilt cities: Harrachov, Turnov, Jičín; Vysoké Mýto, Polička;
- New/rebuilt roads: I/10 in its full length, I/35 in several places, reskin of D6 highway;
- Advertising boards reworked;
- Several bridge decks replaced;
- Bug fixes.
Changes in v1.11 (1.43.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.43;
- New city: Bad Schandau (DE) - originally made by Nomsn, imprpved and finished by me and Gabriel;
- New roads: D11 HK - Jaroměř, D35 Opatovice n. Labem - Časy;
- Bug fixes.
Changes in v1.1 (1.42.x):
- New and rebuilt cities: Hradec Králové, Pardubice, Náchod, Velký Osek;
- New and rebuilt roads: D11, D35, I/33, I/36, I/37;
- Bug fixes from previous version.
Changes in v1.01:
- Added new city Mladá Boleslav;
- Fixed all serious bugs from v1.0;
- The importance of update is critical, so please download this update if you have used v1.0 till now.
Changes in v1.0:
- New/rebuilt cities: Prague, Benešov, Tábor, České Budějovice;
- New/rebuilt roads: D0, D1 km 0-21, D3 km 0-172 (full length), D5 km 0-14, D6 km 0-62, D7 km 0-2 D8 km 0-92, D11 km 0-18, I/19 Tábor North bypass I/34 Č. Budějovice - Úsilné, II/156, II/157.
Changes in v0.52:
- New and rebuilt cities: Moravská Třebová;
- Bug fixesfrom previous version;
- Added compatibility with the latest update 1.41
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Projekt Cesko Map v2.23 (1.47.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.