EuRoadNet Map v1.4b by EuRoadNet Team (1.47.x) for ETS2
Description about « EuRoadNet Map v1.4b by EuRoadNet Team (1.47.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod EuRoadNet Map v1.4b by EuRoadNet Team (1.47.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
EuRoadNet- is an innovative map mod for Euro Truck Simulator 2. We aim to creatively rebuild and extend the original map, adding new cities, roads and more, always full of detail, as true to life as possible and packed with micro innovations. Allows you to experience Europe in Euro Truck Simulator 2 in a way never seen before, different from any map mod that does improvements to the ingame map, each mapper in EuRoadNet has it’s unique style, that fits perfectly to it’s mapping area. You will be able to explore Germany, Poland, Austria, France, Italy, Denmark, Norway and Sweden from a new angle as the map mod grows.
- includes improvements in Germany, Poland, France, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia and other countries;
- required all DLC'S (Going East, Scandinavia, Vive La France!, Italia, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Road To The Black Sea);
- Compatibility with other maps that change the standard (especially ProMods, MHAPro, TruckSim-Map) is not supported;
- You don't need to create a new profile.
Changes in v1.4B:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.47;
- Walsrode: New;
- New companies in Hamburg, Hannover and Koln.
Tested on game version 1.47.x
Changes in v1.4 (1.46.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46;
- Koln rebuilt;
- Rostock Port rebuilt;
- A27 portion added (Bremer Kreuz - Walsrode);
- New companies and tweaks in the Harz;
- Bug fixes from version 1.3
Changes in v1.3 (1.44.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.44;
- Hamburg rebuild;
- New companies in Cuxhaven and Bremerhaven;
- Scenery improvements in Hemmor, Harz and Cuxhaven.
Changes in v1.1b (1.43.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.43;
- Fixes some bugs from previous version.
Changes in v1.1 (1.42.x):
- Germany: the cities of Zittau, Gluckstadt, Cuxhaven, Hemmur, Wischhafen, Rothensee;
- Denmark: the cities of Aarhus, Randers, Stovring, Hobro;
- Czech Republic: the cities of Mlada Boleslav, Liberec;
- Hungary: rebuilding Budapest;
- Belgium: restructuring of Liege, roads E42 / A501, E19 / A501, E42 / E40;
- France: reconstruction of Vierzon, roads A62 / A630, A10 / A630, A7 / A52, A10 / N104, A10 / A11, A81 / A11, reconstruction of the traffic intersection A71 / A20;
- Finland: the cities of Uryala, Karkkila;
- Poland: the city of Senyavka;
- New ferries: Glückstadt-Wischhaven, Travemunde-Trelleborg.
Changes in v1.0a:
- Fixed version, named V1.0a for download, with the needed arrangements.
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «EuRoadNet Map v1.4b by EuRoadNet Team (1.47.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.