Kelsa Lightbars for MB Actros MP3 & MP4 v1.7 (1.47.x) for ETS2
Description about « Kelsa Lightbars for MB Actros MP3 & MP4 v1.7 (1.47.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Kelsa Lightbars for MB Actros MP3 & MP4 v1.7 (1.47.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Kelsa Lightbars - the modification adds new tuning for Mercedes Actros MP3 and Mercedes Actros MP4 in the form of a large pack of lightbars on the roof, skirt, bumper, on the rear wall of the cab and so on. All parts resemble their real counterparts as close as possible, that includes slot numbers/positions. Every part is custom fit to it's respective truck.
Features Kelsa Lightbars:
- Does not replace anything;
- quality 3D models used;
- Actros Tuning Pack DLC required;
- The pack also includes support for these standalone truck mods: WTD Bigstars Actros/Arocs & Sisu Polar MK1 by MrCapital (only compatible parts are enabled).
Changes in v1.7:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.47
Tested on game version 1.44.x
Changes in v1.6 (1.46.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46
Changes in v1.5 (1.45.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.45
Changes in v1.4 (1.44.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.44
Changes in v1.2 (1.42.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.42
Changes in v1.2:
- Compatibility with 1.40 game vesrion;
- Airbar for the MP4 is now split form the LoBar models and uses the "exhaust_m" locator;
- Added ChassisBar for the Actros MP3 (4x2 & 6xx variants);
- Added ChassisBar for the Actros MP4 (4x2 & 6xx variants);
- Added Wingbars for the Actros MP4 (Stock fenders for all chassis variants);
- Actros Tuning Pack is now required for this mod;
- Updated templates;
- LED Work lamp updated to the new lamp system.
Changes in v1.1:
- Added missing SCS 8x4 Gigaspace cabin to the Actros MP4 roof bar list;
- added support for WTD Bigstars Actros & Arocs (only compatible parts);
- added support for SISU Polar MK1 by MrCapital (only compatible parts)
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Kelsa Lightbars for MB Actros MP3 & MP4 v1.7 (1.47.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.