Sisu R500, C500 and C600 v1.1.8 (1.25.x)
Description about « Sisu R500, C500 and C600 v1.1.8 (1.25.x) »
Sisu R500, C500 and C600 v1.1.8 (1.25.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
SISU is finnish truck manufacturer company.
More info here:
Content list and other features:
– R500, C500 and C600 models (difference between these models is only engine)
– Renault Normal Roof and High Roof cabins with or without spoiler (these trucks has Renault cabins, if someone did not know)
– SISU interior with optional TomTom navigator
– SISU text in front is removable
– 4×2, 6×2, 6×2/4, 6×2*4, 6×4, 8×2/*6, 8×4*4, 8×4/4, 10×4/6, 10×4*6 and 10×6/4 chassis
– Changeable front bumper (high and low versions)
– Grab handles, pole lights, straight exhaust pipes and some other stuff
– AO textures (Ambient Occlusion)
– Most of default paint jobs, bullbars and others works in this truck
– Templates included, you can make your own skins if you want
– DLC Cabin ready
Changelog V1.1.7 to V1.1.8:
* Updated the mod for 1.25 patch
* Added more realistic torque curves for all engines
* Added ZF 16-speed and Eaton Fuller 18-speed gearboxes
* Minor changes to interior
Changelog V1.1.6 to V1.1.7:
* Updated the mod for 1.24 patch
Changelog V1.1.5 to V1.1.6:
– Updated the mod for 1.23 patch
– Adjusted interior light
– Improved vertical exhaust pipes
– Some other small changes
You can buy it from Renault dealer.
The mod is tested in 1.23 without any other mods and it worked perfectly, game.log.txt was error free!
Has not been tested in older versions of the game.
You can share this on other sites but KEEP ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD LINK AND CREDITS!
You can freely edit mod for personal use. Publishing edited mod without my (RJL) permission is forbidden!
Truck: RJL (Fordsonmies)
Others: g10stpd (Eaton Fuller transmission),
SCS Software (original models)
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Sisu R500, C500 and C600 v1.1.8 (1.25.x)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.