/ ETS2 Mods » Parts & Tuning ETS 2 » Smoke in my Trucks (Exhaust Smoke) v1.4 (1.45.x) for ETS2
Smoke in my Trucks (Exhaust Smoke) v1.4 (1.45.x) for ETS2
Author: admin | 3-09-2022, 13:22 | Views: 4 199 | Comments: 0
Description about « Smoke in my Trucks (Exhaust Smoke) v1.4 (1.45.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Smoke in my Trucks (Exhaust Smoke) v1.4 (1.45.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Smoke in my Trucks - This mod continuously adds smoke to the exhausts of all original game trucks purchased from the Truck Dealers listed below: Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Volvo and Western Star. The smoke follows the original direction of exit of its exhausts except the exhausts that are under the trucks. The smoke alters its trail as the trucks change their direction and speed.
- support standard trucks from the game;
- make the game more realistic;
- inspiration idea came out of the "Exhaust Smoke" mod.
Changes in v1.4:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.45;
- Added command to be optional in convoy mode.
Tested on game version 1.45.x
Support the Author:Official Download Link
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Smoke in my Trucks (Exhaust Smoke) v1.4 (1.45.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.