Road to Asia Map v1.5 (1.46.x) for ETS2
Description about « Road to Asia Map v1.5 (1.46.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Road to Asia Map v1.5 (1.46.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Road to Asia - is a map focused on Asian countries. As you know, Asia is the biggest as well as the most populated continent on our planet. It has a lot of different cultures and landscapes with interesting and important roads. Road to Asia has been a partner of TerraMaps for a long time. With the combined resources and bright minds in all departments coming together as one. We will deliver an amazing Road to Asia and work hard with releasing it!
Features Road to Asia:
- Including: Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, South Korea, North Korea;
- Several cities added;
- Ferry connection;
- There are many different cultures and landscapes with interesting and important roads;
- Custom objects;
- Nice roads, landscapes, cities, borders;
- Requires all DLC's.
Changes in v1.5:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46;
- Expansion of Pakistan to the east towards the Himalayas;
- Fixed bugs from previous version.
Tested on game version 1.46.x
Changes in v1.4 (1.45.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.45;
- Expansion of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Pakistan;
- Addition of Korday, Kazakhstan.
Changes in v1.3.1 (1.44.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.44;
- License plates upgraded including localized Chinese license plates;
- Humvee police car adapted in Afghanistan as well as AI traffic;
- Bugs from 1.3 patched;
- Added Chongju and Sinuiju locales missing from 1.3;
- Added North Korean traffic policewoman in Pyongyang;
- Road signs upgraded with higher quality and pseudo-distance;
- South Korean font converted to NanumSquare;
- Updated company logos to higher quality imagery.
Changes in v1.3 (1.43.x):
- New cities: Seoul, Incheon (SK), Chongju, Sinuiju (NK), Dandong, Dalian (CN)
- Bugs fixed from 1.2/1.2.1
- New ferry/rail makeup, Dalian Port is now the new Ferry Hub, Valencia Optional Ferry Mod will drop Turkmenbashi and instead have Valencia-Dalian instead, from there, take a railway from Dalian to Wuqia to enjoy the rest of Road to Asia (or use TGS for constant road connections from Europe to Asia)
- Rail line from Balkanabat closed. Rail connection between Wuqia and Dalian opened
- New models (Yurts, Chinese style houses, Korean landmarks and shops, Dynamic Billboards in Seoul, and many more props)
- New signage in Pakistan
- New signage in Xinjiang with Uygher language
- Prefabs and other fixes from 1.2/1.2.1
- Locale fixes from 1.2/1.2.1
- Border areas with localized police and custom officers
- Custom terrain/Afghanistan desert reworked
- Overlays added in Tajikistan
Changes in v1.2.1 (1.43.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.43;
- Adds more of Turkmenistan and Afghanistan as well as Tajikistan and parts of Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Pakistan, and western China;
- Valencia ferry is optional;
- No new updates have been given in East Asia to Korea, expect that in 1.3.
Changes in v1.1.2:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.42;
- Fixed some errors and bugs in the assets files.
Changes in v1.1.1:
- Added Nampo-Jakarta Ferry (JRR) and Nampo-Salvador Ferry (EAA) per requests. These ferries will only activate when you have JRR or EAA installed in your profile, no additional mods needed;
- Fixed night texture issues (thanks to Deidra) in Bialystok and some traffic lights in Turkmenistan;
- Patched some gaps and terrain issues in Pyongyang;
- Removed an invisible wall at the gas station south of Pyongyang;
- Updated the Polish translations (wrona).
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Road to Asia Map v1.5 (1.46.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.