/ ETS2 Mods » Other mods ETS 2 » Other mods » Pack Powerful Engines + Gearboxes v12.8 (1.39.x) for ETS2
Pack Powerful Engines + Gearboxes v12.8 (1.39.x) for ETS2
Author: rockeropasiempre | 18-11-2020, 16:03 | Views: 1 374 | Comments: 0
Description about « Pack Powerful Engines + Gearboxes v12.8 (1.39.x) for ETS2 »
Mod Pack Powerful Engines + Gearboxes v12.8 (1.39.x) for ETS2 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Description about mod:
- 14 different engines; 440, 460, 500, 540, 600, 640, 700, 760, 780, 800, 860, 900, 920 and 940 Cv.
- 14 gearboxes:
- 3 6-speed gearboxes.
- 3 Boxes of 12 Speeds.
- 3 Boxes of 15 Speeds.
- 3 Boxes of 16 Speeds.
- 2 Boxes of 18 Speeds.
- 4 different types of sound for motors:
- V8, V8 Open Pipe, V8 Crakle and V8 Volvo.
- Look in the store for the motor you choose to get the desired sound.
- The new gearboxes incorporate 6, 12, 15, 16 and 18-speed models.
- Some models include several reverse positions and also several retarder positions.
- You just have to read the description of the mod, or read in the store before buying.
Sounds and Engines:
- V8 sound for engines: Scania DC12 440, 460, 500 Cv, Man DO GF01 700 Cv, and Scania DC13 960 Cv.
- Open Pipe sound for: Man D26 540 Cv, Scania DC13 760 Cv, and Man D38 EURO 6 900 Cv.
- V8 Crakle sound for: Mercedes Benz OM421 600 Cv, Volvo TD 780 Cv, Mercedes Benz OM421 920 Cv.
- Volvo V8 sound for: "Volvo TD 640 Cv, Volvo D13 EGR 800 Cv and 940 Cv.
Changes in v12.8:
- DOES NOT WORK in versions prior to 1.39.
- Turbo sounds rebalanced.
- 4 new attributes were added to the mod's engines to be able to see which engine we have in each truck, within the truck manager: "TYP. V8", "OPENPIPE","CRACKLE", "VOLVO V8"
- In the shop for buying engines, new descriptions have been added: "TYPICAL V8 SOUND", "TYPICAL VOLVO V8 SOUND", "OPEN PIPE", "CRACKLE"
Tested on game version 1.39.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Pack Powerful Engines + Gearboxes v12.8 (1.39.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.