Owned Feldbinder KIP Trailer Pack v1.3.1 (1.38.x)
Author: admin | 25-09-2020, 13:34 | Views: 1 583 | Comments: 2
Description about « Owned Feldbinder KIP Trailer Pack v1.3.1 (1.38.x) »
Download mod Owned Feldbinder KIP Trailer Pack v1.3.1 (1.38.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Owned Feldbinder KIP Trailer Pack - this mod adds a set of realistic models of Feldbinder KIP silo trailers built after 2010, based on the Owned Feldbinder KIP silo trailer by TZ_Express, Fred_be, LadenSwallow and 22fast4yooou3. Fully self-contained trailer with a pack of skins. All trailers will be completely autonomous and will not replace anything in the game. Made with high quality with maximum detail and realism. For a change, you can put and test in the game. All trailers will meet in the general traffic flow.
Features mod Owned Feldbinder KIP Trailer Pack:
- 63m³ and 42m³ bodies
- 60m³ ADR body
- ADR freights have matching warning signs / ADR plates when loaded
- SCS standard paintjobs, including 'Duellist', 'Canopy', 'Sunrise', 'Sade' and 'Crystal Ray'
- compatibility with SCS accessories (wheels, mudflaps)
- Reflective stripes side and rear in 3 colors
- Paintable mudflap with own template
- Painted and steel side protections, painted variants with own template, a variety of variants with different storage boxes and/or slots for boxes
- Painted and steel rear bumper in 'standard', 'luxury' and 'custom' flavors, painted variants with own template
- Custom rear bumper partially compatibie with other accessory packs like the SCS Trailer Tuning Pack [forum.scssoft.com]
- 4 different sets of custom rear lights (EP2, EP3, Vignal + Hella easyconn) for custom rear bumper
- Custom license plate option
Changes in v1.3.1:
- fixed missing license plate on 4axle trailer
- fixed missing accessory constraints for some side rails
- removed a redundant localization key
Tested on game version 1.38.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Owned Feldbinder KIP Trailer Pack v1.3.1 (1.38.x)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.