Project Japan Map v1.0.2 (1.40.x) for ETS2
Author: admin | 6-05-2021, 11:59 | Views: 6 828 | Comments: 3
Description about « Project Japan Map v1.0.2 (1.40.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Project Japan Map v1.0.2 (1.40.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Project JapanMap - is a stand-alone project looking to re-create the whole country of Japan. This is an Euro Truck Simulator 2 project and in a completely new continent and country, Japan! The map is being done in 1:19 scale, equivalent to the scale of USA and Europe in the truck sims. This current version includes 11 north-central Japanese cities of Toyama, Kanazawa and Takayama and others with cities and settlements between them. The surrounding area of the city is very detailed and hopes to come closer to the Japanese spirit and truck driving options.
Features Project Japan Map:
- map is scaled at 1:19 scale
- Available headquarter is in Kanazawa , Toyama, Shikoku-chou
- Kanazawa has a Scania dealer
- Toyama has a Man Dealer
- Matsuyama has a Volvo Dealer
- gas station and several other businesses.
- The current version of ProjectJapan has 11 cities (Kanazawa, Toyama , Takayama , Hirayu ,Kamioka Shikoku-Chuou , Saijyo , Imabari , Matsuyama , Seiyo , Ikata)
- AI traffic present
- nice landscapes
- Required DLC: Going East, France, Scandinavia, Italy & Baltic Sea!
- Compatible with game version 1.40;
- fixed rain falling inside of tunnels (Miyoshi)
- fixed floating models (walls, other buildings) ( Miyoshi etc.)
- fixed missing collision on divider (Suita Interchange)
- fixed missing / wrong speed limits on some roads (several places)
- adjusted stopping position to pay highway tolls at Smart ICs
- fixed AI cars stopping randomly near highway ramps (at Akashi Kaikyo Bridge etc.)
- other various fixes
Tested on game version 1.40.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Project Japan Map v1.0.2 (1.40.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.