LS 3DWorks Wheel Pack v0.9.2 (1.46.x) for ETS2
Description about « LS 3DWorks Wheel Pack v0.9.2 (1.46.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod LS 3DWorks Wheel Pack v0.9.2 (1.46.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
LS Wheel Pack - this mod adds new wheels and accessories to them, focusing on the Brazilian style. There are several combinations of paintable discs, dirty and dusty, for realism! The mod is compatible with original SCS wheels as well as 50Keda and Abbastreppas wheels.
Features LS Wheel Pack:
- ItalSpeed GT 1 - 3 rear and front variants + 3 types of textures: clean, dirty and dusty;
- Italspeed 22.5 Mod SAE (Old Speedline)
- Alcoa LvL ONE - 3 rear and front options + plus 4 types of textures: standard, polished, urban dirt and dust;
- Steel 22.5x8.25 - 4 rear and front versions;
- Alcoa Ultra ONE - 2 back and front options: standard, polished.
- Scania 5 series front hubs 3 options;
- Scania WIP rear hubs;
- Front and rear DAF hubs several options;
- Auxiliary hubs have several options.
- Good Year Max Fuel LHS and LHD. 4 options: standard, polished, urban dirt and dust.
Changes in v0.9.2:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46
Tested on game version 1.46.x
Changes in v0.9.2 (1.42.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.42
Download Link 2 | Download Link 3
Changes in v0.9 (1.40.x):
- Re-Made Tyres - 3 dirty patterns paintable (Oh yes, you now can put whatever color you like on dirty effect)
- Added Bepo covers plus variations
- Added New Suspensys Oldschool Wheel plus variations
- Tires textures re-made (High Quality)
- LHD added in front tires
- More to come
Download Link 1 | Download Link 2 | Download Link 3
Changes in v0.8:
- Fixed tyres materials
- Fixed some User Interface images
- Added new steel wheels
- Added Italspeed 22.5 Mod.SAE (Oldschool Speedline)
- Re-worked Italspeed 22.5 GT1
- Added Scania 5 Series Hubs
Support the Author:Official Download Link
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «LS 3DWorks Wheel Pack v0.9.2 (1.46.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.