Daniels Random Events Mod v1.4 (1.40.x) for ETS2
Author: admin | 11-04-2021, 13:39 | Views: 2 980 | Comments: 0
Description about « Daniels Random Events Mod v1.4 (1.40.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod Daniels Random Events Mod v1.4 (1.40.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Daniels Random Events Mod - The modification adds 80 additional incidents to the roads of Europe. Some of them look really serious with overlapping several lanes.
Features Daniels Random Events Mod:
- These are the corrected versions created by SCS.
- Various changes include:
- Improved pre-warning for the player.
- Improved use of cones to make events more realistic.
- Improved vehicle placement to make events more realistic.
- This is only the first version of this mod, and there are several ideas about other options for events
Changes in v1.4:
- A total of 80 different events, adapted to patch 1.40;
- Added reflective stripes to traffic cones to make them easier to see at night;
- Fixed warning lights for flashing lights on cones and road barriers to make them larger and easier to see at night.
- Added police speed camera;
- Added a repair van as a spawn option instead of a recovery truck;
- New VMS signs with pictograms replace those with text;
- Completely improved / reworked repair events;
- Improved warning signs (warning triangle is more common, VMS sign is possible);
- More variety of vehicles and people;
- Possibility of the appearance of a police car in front of the wrecked car;
- Completely improved / redesigned all emergency events;
- A random number of wrecked cars at the scene (2/3/4) (if the city roads are narrow, then 1/2/3);
- More variety of police and people;
- Ability to install VMS warning signs when approaching;
- Random possibility that appears at the end (police / police + ambulance / ambulance / repair car).
Tested on game version 1.40.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Daniels Random Events Mod v1.4 (1.40.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.