Real Traffic Density and Ratio v1.46a by Cip (1.46.x) for ETS2
Description about « Real Traffic Density and Ratio v1.46a by Cip (1.46.x) for ETS2 »
Real Traffic Density and Ratio - An excellent modification of "Real Traffic Density and Ratio" modifies most traffic settings to make it more "correct". Traffic on the roads will become more adequate and will look more organic. This mod has been and will always by compatible with all traffic packs, it is even recommended to use packs for increased density for the sake of diversity.
Features Real Traffic Density and Ratio:
- From 4:00 to 10:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00, the density changes every half hour, from 10 to 15 and from 20600 to 4:00 every hour;
- High density in the morning and afternoon, followed by a smooth decline in the evening. The peak flow occurs at 8:30 and 17:00;
- with this mod, ETS2 receives a personalized density and ratio set at default g_traffic 1. it takes into account all game features from 1.30: spawn and ratio by daytime, type of roads, city size, density and ratio being set according to the game time scale
- thanks to SCS I was now able to set for example more cars and buses in cities and more trucks on freeways, or more cars at rush hours
- the semaphore profile includes increased green duration at large city roads, also more green time at road works semaphores and globally 3 seconds on yellow instead of 2 (from green to red)
Changes in v1.46a:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46;
- Improve AI behaviour.
Changes in v1.45a (1.45.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.45;
- applied specific RTD semaphores cycles to new Austrian semaphores.
Changes in v1.44.b (1.44.x):
- enhanced support for upcoming Real Emergency Ai pack
- fixed minor errors in traffic rules
- removed default files for speed limits, maintained high speed limits for the speed class vehicles
Changes in v1.44 (1.44.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.44
Changes in v1.41.a:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.41;
- increased spawn for the growing truck light type.
Changes in v1.40.b:
- adaptation to ETS2 1.40 public update
- corrected one semaphore bug on large T crossroads
- harvester removed from open roads, will only circulate on country roads (to have effect place place traffic mod above my sounds
- added a few rules to help Ai recover faster in case of accidents
- bdf trucks not allowed on country roads fixed (if you use bdf pack)
Changes in v1.39.a:
- adaptation for game version 1.39
- tweaked overall density
Changes in v1.38.a:
- adaptation for game version 1.38
- reduced traffic on exits and merging roads
- reduced traffic of emergency and police outside cities
- improved semaphore duration on 2x1 and 1x2 roads
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Real Traffic Density and Ratio v1.46a by Cip (1.46.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Leave a comment
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.