/ ETS2 Mods » Trucks ETS 2 » Scania Trucks » Scania R & Streamline Modifications v2.3 by RJL (1.39.x)
Scania R & Streamline Modifications v2.3 by RJL (1.39.x)
Author: admin | 30-10-2020, 19:44 | Views: 6 519 | Comments: 2
Description about « Scania R & Streamline Modifications v2.3 by RJL (1.39.x) »
Download mod Scania R & Streamline Modifications v2.3 by RJL (1.39.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Scania R & Streamline Modifications - the most sophisticated Scania of all modding. No more trucks have this much tuning and accessories. You can build a truly unique truck. The mod became so popular that additional mods began to appear for it, such as tandems and others. This add-on greatly upgrades the standard Scania R and Streamline models with new tuning options. After installing the mod, a new Scania R (RJL) model with a huge set of original spare parts and accessories will appear at a Scania dealer.
Features mod Scania R & Streamline Modifications:
- standalone truck;
- Own interiors (several options);
- A lot of tuning. More than any other mod!
- Support for advanced hitch;
- Support for trailer cables;
- Support for all DLC;
Changes in v2.3:
- Updated the mod for 1.39 patch (Only Workshop Steam was updated)
- Added support for openable windows and FMOD® sound system introduced in 1.37
- Made some minor upgrades for 4-series interior
- Fixed missing engine badge for DT12 18 440 Euro 3 engine
- Added more plastic/paint combinations for front fenders
- Added DXT5 compression for many uncompressed DDS-textures
- Lowered 4-series cabin by 7cm to its correct/more realistic position.
- Fixed issues with advanced coupling and collisions on the rear of the truck
- Fixed DX11 bugs with 5-series low bumpers
- Some other tiny changes I don't remember anymore
- Renamed a few locators with incorrect names.
Tested on game version 1.39.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Scania R & Streamline Modifications v2.3 by RJL (1.39.x)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.