TS SaveEditor Tool v0.1.4 (alpha)
Author: tacsi68 | 31-01-2019, 16:25 | Views: 794 | Comments: 0
Description about « TS SaveEditor Tool v0.1.4 (alpha) »
TS SaveEditor Tool v0.1.4 (alpha) for Ats and Ets2 games
This tool is in alpha state and can broke save file so be caution.
If you encounter problem (especially with ATS (because I don't have one))
please make a screenshot, leave a message and send me a save file (if it required).
Supported save file version 39 (Tested on 1.33.x)
New Change log 0.1.4:
- Fixed long database operations on save file load (auto fix)
- Added ability to translate rest of UI (Cities, Countries)
- Added standart game files cache (Cargo)
This program created for editing game save files.
- edit player level and skill.
- edit saved colors for truck and trailer.
- edit company HQ and amount of money on account.
- repair and\or refuel your truck.
- share truck paint job.
- user colors.
- create custom job for Freight market.
- make basic edits to Cargo market.
- share GPS coordinates and paths that can be useful for Convoys.
Short term goals:
- finish sharing functions for truck parts.
- add editing and share functions for trailers.
- add the ability to edit files from custom path.
Long term goals:
- add the ability to creat jobs for Cargo market (have couple ideas)
This tool depends on:
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Windows 10 x64
Archive contains folders:
- img - folder with images from game (provided only for simplicity and can be acquired with Game Archive extractor)
lang - folder with files for translation
libs - folder with files needed for program to work
As I stated before I dont have ATS at all and recent map DLC for ETS2.
If you like this program and want to support me to be able to test and implement features faster then you can do this via
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «TS SaveEditor Tool v0.1.4 (alpha)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.