Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.6
Author: tacsi68 | 30-12-2018, 10:07 | Views: 982 | Comments: 0
Description about « Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.6 »
Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.6 for Ets2 1.33.x game version
The map contains a lot of places you´ll recognize.
In the beginning i thought i´d just make a personal map that i´ll never release.
With the scale of 1:1 you´ll get a completely different driving experience. It feels way more realistic.
So you´ll get an idea how it feels to be a local truck driver.
The map contains:
- A6 : from Sinsheim/Steinsfurt to Kupferzell
- A81: from Möckmühl to Ilsfeld
- Kreuz Weinsberg (exact rebuild)
- B27 from Lauffen am Neckar to Heilbronn including the "Neckartalstrasse"
- B293 from Böckingen to Schwaigern
- Weinsberger Tal
- a few tight places to maneuver your truck through
- a lot of custom signs
***Things you shound know***
- Traffic mod isn't included anymore!
To change the traffic density use the console command "g_traffic" command (0.1 - 10)
-Please report bugs if you find some
- Going East
- Baltic DLC NOT needed in v.1.0.6
Truck Dealer List:
MAN: HN Industriegebiet
Mercedes Benz: HN Neckargartach, Westernach, Neuenstein
The mod updated to 1.33 game version
New version 1.0.6:
- all possible roads and prefabs changed to scs's new germany roads (better looking and better traffic flow)
- Traffic mod now included (Thanks to RudiRaser)
- reworked several parts of the map
- HN Neckargartach area reworked (companies)
- parts of the Neckartalstrasse reworked
- added Heilbronn-Süd with a new road through the city to Untergruppenbach
- 4 missing restplaces added
- all restplaces reworked
- Bretzfeld reworked
- new Autobahn driveway/exit in Öhringen and Bretzfeld
- some areas of the A6 and A81 reworked and added new roadworks (like in rl)
- small changes at Kreuz Weinsberg
- added details in the industrial zone of Neuenstadt
- parts of Neuenstadt reworked
- a lot of bugs fixed
- there's more....but i don't remember
- replaced almost all navigation signs to the new from scs
- new loading screen by rezafatul --> Thank you for the nice work!!
- a lot of bugs fixed
- finished industrial Area of Ilsfeld
- finished industrial Area of Lauffen a.N.
- A6: Heilbronn to Bad Rappenau : extended Roadworks
- Cross Weinsberg: Weinsberg to Neuenstadt reworked
- Roads reworked in Fürfeld - Bonfeld
- FPS optimized in the area of Möckmühl
- reworked roads in Heilbronn Zentrum
- reworked areas in HN Neckargartach
- reworked and expanded areas in HN Frankenbach
- Crossing in HN Böckingen reworked
- Crossings on the Autobahn Exit Untergruppenbach reworked
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- expanded Böckingen
- map expansion with new roads - B239
- small expansion of the B19 to Kupfer
- a lot more i dont remember
- deleted traffic mod
- Project Next-Gen Graphic Mod byDamianSVW - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=247693
- a traffic mod
- support for patch 1.31
- B39 expanded from Willsbach to Wüstenrot
- B27 Industriegebiet - Heilbronn expanded
- added the first part of Heilbronn -> a road through HN to Untergruppenbach will follow
- A6 Sinsheim to Bad Rappenau -> Environment reworked.
- Road from Biberach to Bonfeld reworked.
- Neckartalstrasse in some places reworked.
- changed almost every rest place
- added Roadworks / accidents
- new mobile radar positions.
- city signs added
- a lot new details added
- Companies without load fixed
- more freights available
- over 100 bugs fixed
- expanded the "Weinsberger Tal" (Willsbach) a bit
- a lot more
- A6 expanded from Neuenstein to Kupferzell
- Reworked rest place (A6 - Neckarsulm - Kreuz Weinsberg)
- added Heilbronn Böckingen with companies
- added a Road from HN Böckingen to HN- Frankenbach (B39)
- added a bridge construction site (A6 exit Heilbronn)
- a looot of bugs fixed
- and more small stuff like an accident etc.
- new mobile radar station placed and deleted
- much more small changes
- fld (Models&Prefabs)
- Bluetruck (Models)
- 50k (Lidl - Models)
- zeppelin3 (Models-traffic signs)
- walshy70 (Models)
Show respect and keep the original downloadlink please!
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.6»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.