/ ETS2 Mods » Trucks ETS 2 » American Trucks » Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.5 Edit by Harven (1.33.x)
Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.5 Edit by Harven (1.33.x)
Author: admin | 28-11-2018, 11:57 | Views: 938 | Comments: 0
Description about « Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.5 Edit by Harven (1.33.x) »
Mod american truck Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.5 Edit by Harven (1.33.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
- independent truck model
- High quality 3D model
- High quality detailed exterior
- High quality detailed interior
- passangers seats
- the model has own interior
- the model has own sound
- the model has own wheels
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- animation parts on interior
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body, metallic, skin
- the choice of chassis
- the choice of transmission, gearbox
- the choice of power engine
- correct position of the Freightliner logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
- The correct position of the player
- Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories configuration
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Iveco dealer
Changes in v2.0.5:
– Fixed OpenGL errors (works on mac & linux),
– Advanced coupling with collisions,
– Fixed black mirrors,
– Steering wheel customization (support for Steering Creation Pack DLC (ATS), dragon wheel (ATS) and SISL wheels),
– Support for all interior accessories DLCs (ETS2),
– Steering wheel adjustment,
– Fixed steering wheel rotation (900 degree rotation, was 720),
– Redone all interior animations,
– Improved dashboard – (removed gear indicator, added turbo, brake application, suspension load and mpg gauges, added analog clock, added more labels, etc.),
– Made the 4×2 chassis a bit longer so cabin will no longer collide with a trailer,
– Replaced all engines with new ones made by me (those are a bit older engines: cat 3406, cummins n14 and detroid diesel series 60) all with torque curves (more or less accurate) and other parameters taken from specifications,
– Engine displacement values added to the engine name labels,
– Reworked engine sounds (3 different sets of sounds for cat, cummins and detroit),
– Removed other non standard sounds (like brakes, gear noises etc.). Use your favorite sound mod instead
– Removed SISL’s accessories. You can still use them by subscribing to SISL’s Mega Pack at Steam Workshop, but they are no longer provided with this mod. That way the mod weights less and you will get updates to accessories when SISL releases them,
– Better balanced parts prices, added progression,
– Changed the way you choose the truck chassis. It generates “Redundant wheel accessory” (harmless) error message in the console when switching from 4×2 to 6×4, but it’s more flexible. Now you have a choice of 6 chassis: three 4×2 and three 6×4. Each variant has three different fuel tank sizes (180, 220 and 260 gallons), and of course truck weight differ between each configuration,
– Added passanger side mirror,
– Reworked chassis texture – it no longer looks damaged and old,
– Replaced 5th wheel with SCS one,
– Fixed rear axles alignment with wheels,
– Fixed interior camera rotation (you still can move to the bed but the view will no longer clip through the cab back wall),
– Added customizable front fenders (plastic, painted, chrome),
– Replaced roof lights with customizable lights slots,
– Added slots for horns,
– Added optional roof wing,
– Added back window glass and far small window glass (so it shows rain droplets),
– Fixed truck UI shadow,
– Added some other missing in-game shadows,
– Lowered engine oil pan so there is no longer an empty odd looking space between front wheels,
– Added missing icons,
– Added more detailed headlights,
– Fixed fuel tanks straps (they no longer loose ;),
– Added painted tanks option (with chrome straps),
– Added tanks, front bumper, front bar, fenders and mudflaps holders to the skin UV map (see ESO skin),
– The handlebars next to the doors are now chrome,
– Changed seats profile, now looks like a person can actually sit on them
– Scaled seats texture mapping, so now it looks more detailed,
– Other minor fixes.
New version 2.0.3:
- adapted for 1.32 game version
- Updated headlights definitions,
- Regenerated icons for 1.32,
- Added support for steam inventory toys.
Truck: Harven, Solaris36, Sliipais, SCS Software, odd_fellow, ventyres, vitalik062.
Skin “ESO” by Harven’s Wife.
Skins “Pure vintage” by Skiner.
Skin “Terminator 2” by NZ_Truck_Modder.
Interior stuff by: SiSL & JeyJey.
Sounds by the Great Kriechbaum and odd_fellow.
(only small changes in comparison to previous version)
I also made separate mini-mods to support all available steering wheels (ATS)
and accessories (ETS2). If you own some of those DLC, just subscribe to appropriate mods and
place them above the truck file in the mod manager screen. In case of ETS2 there is also all-in-one
mod file which supports all available DLCs, so subscribe ro just this one file if you own them all.
ATS DLCs support
ETS2 DLCs support
Have a nice ride!
Tested on game version 1.33.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.5 Edit by Harven (1.33.x)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.