ProMods Map v2.30 + Special Transport DLC (1.31.x)
Description about « ProMods Map v2.30 + Special Transport DLC (1.31.x) »
ProMods Map v2.30 + Special Transport DLC (1.31.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
We added three new countries for you to visit: Croatia, Serbia and Ireland. Of course with their very own look and atmosphere – including their own police cars. And if you love going north, take a sightseeing trip all the way up to North Cape!
We also prepared the map to be compatible with the upcoming Italy DLC by SCS. By removing the colliding parts of our version of Italy, you can use this ProMods version with and without the Italy DLC. If you own garages in Genova, Parma, Vicenza, Modena, Bologna, Firenze and Livorno, please sell them before updating ProMods to avoid crashing your profile. Trieste will still be included in this version.
For this release we had to manually replace over 4000 traffic signs as some new traffic rules were implemented. Each country should now have the highway traffic rule signs for the highways (if any), and the standard traffic rule version for other roads of each country.
But we also improved some parts of the map in Czech Republic, Slovakia, and also rebuilt Scottish motorways like the A90. In exchange for the removed parts in Italy, we added new cities Drammen (NO), Lacq (FR), Orléans (FR) and Ullapool (UK). The cities Reims (FR) and Aberdeen (UK) have been rebuilt for this version.
This is a full map release. So after updating the files in your mod folder, ensure to delete our previous ProMods map files. The Italy DLC is compatible but not required.
The Special Transport DLC by SCS Software requires some new route information in the map files. Starting with ProMods 2.26 we will be adding support for this DLC.
- Reims (FR) – Strasbourg (FR)
- Nantes (FR) – Civaux (FR)
- Birmingham (UK) – Sheffield (UK)
- Stavanger (NO) – Oslo (NO)
We are planning to add more routes in future versions as well. Keep in mind, the Special Transport DLC is completely optional, so don’t worry if you don’t have it yet!
As with every release, we are fixing several bugs found in the previous version. And in addition, we also tweaked a few roads and cities. The Italy DLC is still optional for using ProMods, but will become a requirement for our 2.30 version.
Reminder: This is a full map release. After installing this version, make sure to delete your previous ProMods version. To reiterate, the Special Transport and Italia DLCs are compatible but not required.
Changes in v2.30:
Changes in v2.27:
- Critical bug fixes and tweaks versus 2.26
- adapted to 1.31.x game version
Promods Map new release v2.26:
Same as v2.20 plus:
- Lacq, Improved: Orléans, Reims
-Ullapool. Rebuilt: Aberdeen, A90
-DLC Italia connections
-Improved motorway network and signage
-Improved motorway network and signage
- adds 4 routes for the Special Transport DLC.
- Austria: Reutte, Hainburg a.d.Donau, Obsteig. Rebuilt: Wien (Vienna)
- Croatia: Osijek, Rijeka, Slavonski Brod, Zagreb
- Denmark: Rønne (Bornholm island)
- Finland: Mariehamn (Åland island)
- Finland: Ivalo, Kokkola, Sodankylä, Utsjoki
- France: Rebuilt: Calais, Updated: Bayonne, Pau
- Germany: Bonn, Koblenz, Mainz, Sangerhausen, Uelzen, Wiesbaden
- Hungary: Győr
- Iceland: Vestmannaeyjar. Rebuilt: Höfn, Selfoss
- Ireland: Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Sligo, Wexford
- Italy: Trieste and connections to Slovenia
- Latvia: Daugavpils
- Lithuania: Tauragė
- Norway: Dombås, Hamar, Lillehammer, Oppdal, Orkanger, Otta, Trondheim: the important E6 and E14 to Sweden
- Norway: Honningsvåg,, Tana Bru: The road to the North Cape!
- Poland: Augustów, Elbląg, Ostrów Mazowiecka
- Russia: Черняховск (Chernyakhovsk), Калининград (Kaliningrad), Кандалакша (Kandalaksha), Верхнетуломский (Verkhnetulomsky)
- Serbia: Нови Сад (Novi Sad), Суботица (Subotica), Зрењанин (Zrenjanin)
- Spain: Huesca, Lleida and further connections to France
- Sweden: Östersund, Åre and the full E14
- UK (England): Canterbury, Folkestone. Rebuilt: Dover and the full Channel Tunnel terminal
- UK (Wales): Fishguard (port), Holyhead (port)
- UK (Scotland): Cairnryan (port), Dumfries, Fraserburgh, Perth, Stranraer
- UK (Northern Ireland): Belfast, Larne (port), Lisburn, Derry/Londonderry
- General: Many bug fixes and tweaks versus 2.18
- General: Police cars added for Croatia, Serbia and Ireland
- Fixed the company sorting in the job list for every company.
- Enabled Doubles in Germany, Finland, Spain and the Netherlands.
- Restored the Norbert Dentressangle, Deret and Metro trailer skins we used to have.
- Added Rimi, Mazet, Biedronka, XXXLutz, Lidl, Maxima and Tesco trailer looks.
- Fixed SCS’ missing Gallia Ferries trailer skin by adding one.
- Fixed Capitaine Cook, Deret, GHB, Metro, Norbert Dentressangle, Orlen, Scania, Ikea and Volvo trailer skin transparency (They no longer look like it’s been raining bleach).
- Effectively removes both of PR’s trailers because their implementation was outdated.
- Adds all of the company-specific trailers to traffic.
- Adds all of the company-specific skins to the appropriate Schwarzmüller trailers (Requires Schwarzmüller DLC to work).
- ETS2 1.31
- Going East! DLC
- Scandinavia DLC
- Vive la France ! DLC
- Italia DLC
- Special Transport DLC
- SCS software for a fantastic game that was beginning for expansion. http://www.scssoft.com
- Founded by:
- Main developers:
- MandelSoft - Lead Developer
- Abraxas - Developer
- ajungrei93 - Developer
- aldimator - 'RusMap' Developer
- bricksathome - Developer
- CallumD714 - Developer
- cashtime2013 - Developer
- DeusHorizon - Developer
- ElitesquadzMods - Modeller
- Eryman - Developer
- ETS2-User - Developer
- FH-Fahrer - Developer
- FLD - Prefab Developer
- HixoPL - Developer
- IvanGF14 - Developer
- jdenm8 - Graphics Designer
- Kutchek - Developer
- M95 - Developer
- MIRFI - Developer
- Ostpuff - Developer
- pauliaxz - Modeller
- penguinaz - Developer
- PH-AMG - Developer
- Platypus - Developer
- plykkegaard - Modeller
- Purno - Developer
- RacerToft - Developer
- realdeal350 - Developer
- robertas14 - Modeller
- SeptianPJ - Developer
- Starfruit017 - Developer
- Vladzz-G - Developer
- Vøytek - Developing Moderator
- ZelvaCZ - Developer
- Add-on Pack Developers:
- getrixx - Trailer Developer
- KubaJAM (formerly uk_daf_fan) - Trailer Developer
- LoaderSaints - Company Developer
- tkk7406 - Cabin Accessories Developer
- HansTheTrucker - Graphics Designer
- Jan Verschueren
- Stummer - Cargo Pack Assistant
- SCS Software employees who helped us with the 1.9 conversion and general support.
- Several 3D Models:
- Peter Moeller
- Chadedala (a.k.a. RustyNail666)
- Claus Vendelboe Holmberg
- Søren H. Nicolaisen
- Frank Sørensen
- Lars Møllebjerg
- Birsu Fanel.
- Kadir Yağız
- Scania and Volvo trucks:
- Hotaru Customs
- Teaching Zmodeler3 to us:
- Several textures:
- Peter Moeller
- Lidl/Aldi/Hofer companies:
- ICE german highspeed train:
- Peter Moeller, Bora, orestescm76, Ron Ubels, MrSimsFaniFIN, nfshp253, Truckmaster, taffypride1983, Julien, Nordisch, rAs^, frazer-lowe, LA-MJ, volan123, CaptainFlint, Chris94_NOR, Martinus Kundla, EJAK (formerly jackspackages), Josh0, Nissantruck, jontsuba, Krys Emlyn, 87granny, adrian007, Arvidsson-Källqvist, Drive Safely, Elmer BeFuddled, Fr8i, gmtavares, Harald-RS, HighFlyerPL185, jasper, JESAN, Kobra2112, metpei, MistahDave, MYE2001, NathanARF, natvander, Polestar, Puncake, Punkii, RoadRageDude, RootlessAgrarian, Roro44, rudenkov vladimir, Rudi Raser, Shiva, Teppey71, Volvofahrer 26
- Server maintenance:
- Promoting our works:
- If we missed anyone, please get in touch with us!
- Several 3D Models:
Tested on 1.31.x game version.
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «ProMods Map v2.30 + Special Transport DLC (1.31.x)»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.