B73FLY's EDXP-EU v1.8.0 [1.31.x]
Description about « B73FLY's EDXP-EU v1.8.0 [1.31.x] »
- All AI cars, trucks, and buses have realistic engine torque and top speed.
- For every car, engine torque has been carefully researched. Each car will accelerate differently.
- Top speed for every car varies according to their tire specifications based on research from the Tire Rack website.
- Top speed for every truck is 90 km/h. They have been at their correct setting
- Trucks pulling some oversized loads will travel at 70 km/h.
- Top speed for the TEMSA Opalin is 100 km/h. This bus also has been at the correct setting.
- In traffic, there are more variety of trailers (empty and loaded).
- Traffic signals have longer and realistic timings, but not to a point where you have
- Green light interval is 20 seconds.
- Amber (yellow) light interval is 3 seconds.
- 5-second delay interval between signals.
- Every signal is disabled from 23:00 to 05:00.
- Car, truck, and train sounds are emitted based on brand and engine specifications.
- Example: If you see an AI Scania with a V8 badge, you'll hear the actual V8 sound as it drives past.
- Buses utilize a specific diesel sound.
- Tire noises have been added to all AI vehicles.
- Horn sounds for both cars and trucks have changed...even though 95% of the time the
- Bad Spring/Summer/Fall Weather
- Rainfall is slightly louder, noticeable during heavy precipitation.
- Feel Thor's power through your speakers with better thunder sounds!
- Bad Winter Weather
- When it is snowing, all you can hear is the sound of air (wind).
- Sounds have been added to various movers such as flags, hot air balloons, and commercial airliners.
6 JUN 2018 (1.8.0)
- Compatibility update for version 1.31
- Re-done "70kph" traffic definitions
- Moved some "overweight" and Schwarzmuller "overweight" trailers + cargo to their
respective DLCs to avoid 70kph bob-tail traffic due to spawn errors
- Added spawn_ratio attribute to all "70kph" traffic
- Removed country definitions to reflect this change. Now there is a 10% chance of spawning in all countries
11 SEPT 2017 (1.7.0)
- Compatibility update for version 1.28
- Traffic trailers with 20-ton cargo or heavier will be pulled by 3-axle trucks.
This mod must be installed at a higher priority over other sound or AI mods.
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «B73FLY's EDXP-EU v1.8.0 [1.31.x]»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.