SibirMap v2.1 by 10AVOID (1.39.x) for ETS2
Author: admin | 31-01-2021, 19:11 | Views: 8 572 | Comments: 0
Description about « SibirMap v2.1 by 10AVOID (1.39.x) for ETS2 »
Download mod SibirMap v2.1 by 10AVOID (1.39.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
SibirMap - this map adds to the simulator new territories of our country that have not yet been mastered by modders. The center of the project was the city of Omsk - one of the largest cities not only in Siberia but also in Russia as a whole. In addition to Omsk, the neighboring territories, the villages of Maryanovka, Lyubino, Krasny Yar, Luzino, Druzhino, Entrance, the P402 and P254 highways, as well as the road network connecting the settlements of the new map together, have been implemented.
- Detailed landscapes of Western Siberia;
- Expanding geography - now there are two regions on the map, the Omsk and Tyumen regions;
- Functioning economy, custom regional, federal, international companies (Baikal-Service, Magnit, Omsk Bacon, Agriculture, Ikea, Low Price, Red & White and others);
- Several complex interchanges made by hand, without the use of default prefabs;
- More than 350 custom objects, including steles, houses, etc;
- Several small easter eggs that can be found by carefully examining the map;
- All dealerships on the map;
- requires all maps DLC's: Going East, Scandinavia, Viva la France, Italia, Beyond Baltic Sea, Road to Black Sea
Changes in v2.1:
- adapted to the latest game patch 1.39;
- fixed bugs from previous version.
Tested on game version 1.39.x
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «SibirMap v2.1 by 10AVOID (1.39.x) for ETS2»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.