Realistic Economy Mod v1.0 [1.27.x]
Description about « Realistic Economy Mod v1.0 [1.27.x] »
Realistic Economy Mod v1.0 for Ets2 1.27.x game version
Note from the Author:
I am a daily ETS2 player I really like the game but, I decided to create this mod because
the Economy is not realistic enough. The problem with it is the experience points which
are really off point. What I decided to do is to increase some of the points given to you at the end of deliveries.
I have increased the long distance points because you have to get a good reward after a long haul.
- Better experience points when parking with the trailer.
- Easier to gain money from jobs.
- Jobs last longer.
- Fines are increased due to money profit.
- Bigger interest on loans but longer amount of time to pay them.
- Garage upgrades cost less to make it more realistic.
- Hiring drivers cost more.
- Driver's revenue is increased.
- Drivers will take the best jobs that are available.
- Fuel discount in your garage is lowered to 10%.
- Selling trucks is now more realistic. (Sell them for more)
- You need to buy atleast 10 trucks for online buy.
- Avoiding sleep in now a serious thing.
- €6,322 per 1km
*Tested on v1.27.x, give higher priority in the mod manager to make it work better.
Simple steps to install ETS2 Mods:- download the mod «Realistic Economy Mod v1.0 [1.27.x]»
- use WinRAR or 7-zip and unzip the archive;
- copy the file with the extension .scs in My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/mod folder
- start the game, go to your profile, see the Mod manager and activate the mod.
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.