Download ETS 2 mods » Trucks ETS 2 » Volvo Trucks » Volvo FH I Generation v1.27 Final version-Nikola Edit
Volvo FH I Generation v1.27 Final version-Nikola Edit
Description about Volvo FH I Generation v1.27 Final version-Nikola Edit
Volvo FH I Generation v1.27 Final version-Nikola Edit for Ets2 game
Note from the Author:
In my opinion, the best 3D game model of this truck… This mod for fans of realism – nothing superfluous.
– Standalone truck in Volvo dealer;
– 1 “Globetrotter XL” cabin;
– 1 “4×2” chassis;
– 4 D12C real engine 340,380,420,460HP; 1 D16B real engine
520HP; 1 Cummins X15 ISX real engine with EGR system 605HP
which was installed on this truck model for the Australian
segment of carriers;
– 1 real Volvo range/splitter gearbox VT2514B with retarder;
– completely redesigned to the Volvo factory settings engine and
transmission parameter’s, phisics of chassis, cabin and interior
– Original interior;
– Reworking and updated sound’s;
– Painted and added new color’s;
– Many original tuning;
– Supports DLC Cabin Accessories;
What’s new in final version:
1. Completely redesigned sound for the greatest coincidence
with the original. Added digital tachograph sound’s. The
development uses the sounds of the authors: odd_fellow &
2. Added new realystic and more readable dasboard computer
display by Piva.
3. Added GPS navigator Garmin 50 LMT with reality design &
background by AlexeyP.
4. Added real design payment module Platon by AlexeyP for
5. Fixed position of accessories on the windshield. Added fully
new original “glass set’s” by Jeyrey-16.
6. A large number of various original pennants & scarf’s for
installation on the windshield from the author Jeyrey-16. All
models converted in new format.
7. For convenience, the mini mirrors are integrated directly into
Special great thanks to the authors of the add-ons used in
Mod was tested on latest game version – 1.27.x
Please, do not reupload my mod! Respect my work!
I live in a war zone of Donbass and modding gives a small income.
Please keep original link if you post it somewhere.
Thank you for understanding! Good game!
Reworking & adaptation: Nikola(Konstantin-Donbass)
Authors: Dadus, Prezmek, Sergey Lunin, Phantom, Fenix, Volk 86