Modified Peterbilt 389 v2.0.9 (1.27.x)
Description about Modified Peterbilt 389 v2.0.9 (1.27.x)
Modified Peterbilt 389 v2.0.9 (1.27.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Peterbilt Modified version 2.0.9:
- Converted all models to new format,
- Fixed dashboard animations,
- Fixed modern dashboard (gaps around speedometer and tachometer),
- Added steering wheel adjustment (to both interior versions),
- Fixed old interior steering wheel rotation to 900 degrees (was 1020 degrees),
- Added weighting station pass device (to both interior versions),
- Added new interior animations to modern interior: light switches, battery gauge, trailer air pressure gauge, brake pressure gauge, oil temp. gauge, turbo gauge, suspension load gauge, differential temp. gauge, hazard lights switch, differential lock switch (with indicator), filtable axle switch (with indicator).
- Added new interior animations to old interior: light switches, high beam and light horn are now at turn indicator stick (up/down), differential lock switch,
- Old interior: changed retarder stick to trailer brake valve stick,
- Replaced CAT engine sounds with new ones made by Kriechbaum.
Peterbilt Modified version 2.0.8
- added first set of interior customization for old dash
Peterbilt Modified v2.0.7
- added first version of the old dashboard
Peterbilt Modified v2.0.6
- fixed interior position/offset
- added roof lights to the quickjob trucks
- added kriechbaums cummins 444 engines and sound
- added kriechbaums updated cummins isx sounds
- fixed the position of the bulletlights (i'm not yet satisfied but looks not goofy anymore)
*Edit: something i forgot, fixed the positions of the half fender a bit, but same as bullet lights, its not final
Builder by Ivan (Haulin)
Import ATS/GTS and building : Kenworth58(2)
GTS import: Iljaxas
Parts : Ivan, Superman, Classick, Bayonett, Artic Wolf, Cedric, Peter379, Colonel, Dylan,
Matt, Steve, Bora, Rowan, Sascha, Chris, maxx2504, Fabio Contier, Ventures87 (Wendi), RBR-DUK
Convert to ETS 2: "dmitry68", "Stas556"
Technical Support: Solutech
Modified by : maxx2504, ED101, Kriechbaum, V2obert, viper2
you can make donations here: https://www.paypal.me/viper2
Tested on game version 1.27.x
Add comment to this mod
Did u tried this mod? We offer you to share your feedback from what you tested! Your review will be useful to viewers who are just about to download and to try this new mod.