DAF XF 105 v5.4 by vad&k (1.30.x)
Description about DAF XF 105 v5.4 by vad&k (1.30.x)
DAF XF 105 v5.4 by vad&k (1.30.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of rims
- the choice of chassis
- the choice of cabins
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy in DAF dealer
- Redesigned external model.
- Advanced coupling supported.
- Support of all possible DLC on accessories and flags.
- Support for coloring - not complete. Coloring on the roof to go to is not entirely correct.
- A large number of tuning salon and exterior model
- Added some paint_job.
- Added several independent accessories in the cabin (requires the "DLC - Cabin Accessories")
- Support the "DLC - DAF Tuning Pack" ( requires the "DLC - DAF Tuning Pack")
- Added several options for chassis and cabs.
- And other changes
- Mod replaces the standard DAF XF105 of the game.
– according to new templates, skins from 50keda are fixed.
– The trailer-tandem has its own cargo, now when the bdf_by_vadik mode is disabled, the truck will be returned to the garage without crashing the game.
– added two versions of the chassis 8×4 (default and paint), fuel tanks (default and paint), a set of triple rear mudflaps, several variants of the rear mudguard
– in the slot of the front grille added 4 accessories (towbar)
– For the 8×4 chassis in the “rear chassi cover” slot, two options of snap are added. One option is common for any cab, the second option is only for booths without a rear spoiler.
– fixed flickering rear license plates and more.
New version 5.3
- fixed taillights euro6
- fixed custom license plate. Standard license plate installed on the grate of the cabin does not work correctly.
- added several new curtains, blankets, sofas in the sleeping bag, rugs on the dashboard and the engine.
- added several exclusive interiors, seats, door cards, rudders, beds and other accessories.
- the armrests of the doors, the floor covering and the upper central panel of the torpedo are made in tuning.
- added painted dashboards and center console.
- modified template for the cabine front deflectors
- fixed bugs and more.
Extract scs files from downloaded archive to mod folder of ETS2.
Enable them both in mod manager. Enjoy.
If you’ve used before this mod – do not forget to call in to the studio for the retrofitting
of accessories that are in this update were made in tuning!
Credits 50k_addons: 50keda
Tested on game version 1.30.x