Sound Fixes Pack v17.76 for Ets2
Description about Sound Fixes Pack v17.76 for Ets2
Sound Fixes Pack v17.76 for Ets2 1.28.x game version
New version 17.76:
Added real engine sound for Jeep Wrangler for AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Removal of DAF CF engine sound for AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
Updated Arrow XT traffic vehicle file for public beta 220.127.116.11.
Temporary removal of village sound from ProMods / Poland Rebuilding Reworked due to excessive loudness.
Quietened 1 forest birdsong sound from ProMods and Poland Rebuilding Reworked.
Quietened 1 machine environmental sound and 1 tool envrionmental sound from ProMods and Poland Rebuilding Reworked.
Made stream sound from ProMods and Poland Rebuilding Reworked into a seamless loop.
Temporary elimination of cow environment sounds in ProMods and Poland Rebuilding Reworked due to excessive loudness.
- Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game, making them feel more immersive and real.
- The goal of the mod is to make the game's sounds feel like real life!
- The mod is frequently updated to bring more real sounds into the game.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
- any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
- any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat's traffic packs)
- any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)!
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* "Late music" replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* "Bing bong" chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Quieter volume of PrePass weigh station signals in American Truck Simulator.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* At high speeds, wind will sound slightly faster.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
## 6. Trailer sounds
* Real sound effects for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
* Included air brake hose deattachment sound when uncoupling.
## 7. AI Traffic sounds
* More refined generic AI traffic car sounds. Less buzz noise and more tire sounds and quiet engine sounds.
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of detailed sounds (may include turbo sounds, distinctive engine sounds, sounds of gear changes, etc.).
* Variety of engine sounds for several vehicles (e.g. motorbike sounds for motorbikes) in various AI Traffic mods and in stock trucks from the original game.
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane.
## 8. Mover sounds
* Louder volume and reworked audio for a vast amount of moving objects including biplanes, trains (included train horns) etc.
* Enabled sound for a vast amount of movers that don't originally come with sound (e.g. F22 jet fighters, ocean waves, tugboats, hot air balloons, you name it!).
## 9. Location based ambience
* Prefab (i.e. company and delivery point) soundscape enhanced for American Truck Simulator (includes both daytime and nighttime ambience such as cicadas and crickets).
* Suitable volumes and sounds of environmental ambience for various map mods.
* Some suitable sounds included for various companies and delivery points.
## 10. Air horn sounds
* Improved air horn sounds for American Truck Simulator available at the service station (replacing existing ones).
* Air horn sounds available for ATS are: Used air horn (low price), a sweet and deep air horn, and a train horn. WARNING: Not recommended to use more than two air horns at a time. [ATS only]
* ETS2 1.28.1 + ATS 1.29.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with rain sound mods such as Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.7 (provides realistic thunder + rain sounds). Both can be enabled at the same time. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes' seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include "traffic_data_update.sui"
Set tire and wind volume
Wind or tire noise too loud? No problem.
You can configure its volume using these developer commands.
Syntax is as follows:
s_air_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
s_wheel_noise [value from 0.0 to 1.0] (default is 1)
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions