Momo's Sway Bar A for Ets2
Description about Momo's Sway Bar A for Ets2
Momo's Sway Bar A for Ets2 1.33.x game version
If you are quite OK with the new SCS's physics in 1.33, but you wish that the side-to-side
movement of the truck would be more realistic, more responsive to curves and turns...
This mod only changes the sway bar, nothing else at all.
The rest remain vanilla.
- Unfortunately NOT compatible with other physics mods.
- Designed from and for 1.33.
- Compatible with all modded trucks, but this will override all the modded truck's physics (if any)
- Compatible with Air Ride mods.
WHAT SETTING DO I RECOMMEND FOR MORE REALISM ?
If you are a hardcore sim player who does not compromise realism, the setting below
will bring in-game speed sensation equal to real life.
- FOV 80
- Console command "warp 0.7" (repeat every time you enter the game)
- Or "warp 0.8" if you think 0.7 is too slow for you.
- "s_interior_volume 0.5" (Because modern trucks' cabins are quiet.)
- "s_wheel_noise 0.5" (Reduce the arcade tire sound)
- "s_air_noise 3" (Feel the wind hitting your windshield)